can anyone answer this

steve198622

Reaction score
the missis is havin a baby within next few weeks n i searched the net to try find out how much u get for parternity pay for the 2 weeks but can't seem to find out anywere, does any of u lads know what it is? got no holidays left either so can't even use them.

cheers steven.

Direct gov usually best website for that info

the missis is havin a baby within next few weeks n i searched the net to try find out how much u get for parternity pay for the 2 weeks but can't seem to find out anywere, does any of u lads know what it is? got no holidays left either so can't even use them.

cheers steven.

think its 75 quid

More like 130 or so per week, can't remember but it is on the web site.

cheers lads, not only does it cost a fecking fortune t have kids but ya also lose money when ya off, should just get ya weeks normal wage.

Pretty fortunate to get that to help things along Steve. Won't be popular but I'm sure there will be more than me who find it restrictive.

On a brighter note, the best of luck when the time comes to you and your new family.

if all well with baby i will probs jus go bck t work after day or 2! will get more piece aswell lol.

Everyone's different but I would imagine a day or 2 would be enough especially if there is family clucking about.

first grandchild born on 31.10.2012 -Me & er indoors are back up support team totally commmited no probs Teeshirt etc.

Good luck & fortune with your expected new arrival

Everyone I've known has never took the 2 weeks, a couple of days then they were back as the money isn't enough.

Pah babies, expensive car alarms that sh!t everywhere.

Everyone I've known has never took the 2 weeks, a couple of days then they were back as the money isn't enough.

Pah babies, expensive car alarms that sh!t everywhere.
you not paternal then Flinty?! Cant say I have any inclination... TBH!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

first grandchild born on 31.10.2012 -Me & er indoors are back up support team totally commmited no probs Teeshirt etc.

Good luck & fortune with your expected new arrival
Congrats Gramps! Know you have been waiting...

cheers lads, not only does it cost a fecking fortune t have kids but ya also lose money when ya off, should just get ya weeks normal wage.

Hey up a min there lad. U chose to av a kid stop piiiisin about. Paturnity pay my arrsse. Man up . Let the women do there bit it dont hurt em that much,not as bad as the monster splinter i got yesterday...you only need a day to take her some flowers unless she can wait till the wk end. If u've used up all ur holiday then thats down to ur bad preperation and planning. U shouldnt expect ur boss to pay u and b4 you start going on about its ur legal right... it sez made i india on ur car tyres but that dont mean u gotta drive there:amuse:

you not paternal then Flinty?!

No. Not in the slightest. I'd compare finding out my ms was pregnant with finding out I had some incurable disease that was going to turn me grey and drain me of my funds for the lest of my life.

I'll probably regret that statement later in life when the inevitable does happen.... and AOM or Marra will be there to throw it in my face :weird:

Top Bottom