Bye bye Benchmark

Don't know him personally but I hear he's a good guy and has got a good name in my circles. In my mind he was one of the first to focus on and get the image of the company right - whether they were or not my perception was they got all the areas ticked off.

Did a stint out there myself years ago labouring for Brickies to some Dutch agency outfit - tried to take about 20 Brickies for thousands - soon found the cash when they started to take down the walls though (not demolish - actually brick for brick & cleaning them as they went as that would've been criminal damage otherwise!).

Don't mind brickies myself - got me what I was owed:smile1:

If you only knew the full story,Benchmark when into administration to get R capital out of the door as they were bleeding the firm dry,a real bunch of ***** didn't give a hoot about the men just what they could take out
Rob could of walked away with money but didn't,he's a good bloke and will bounce back,some of the blokes on here talk about benchmark and this and that but don't tell you about being sacked

What happened to Johnny Walton he must be retired now?

Landed at GKR about 1 yr ago...now semi-retired does 2-3 days a week then 3 days on the Golf course. Got his handicap right down!

If you only knew the full story,Benchmark when into administration to get R capital out of the door as they were bleeding the firm dry,a real bunch of ***** didn't give a hoot about the men just what they could take out
Rob could of walked away with money but didn't,he's a good bloke and will bounce back,some of the blokes on here talk about benchmark and this and that but don't tell you about being sacked

Not got a bad word to say about them personally, really enjoyed my time on there and earnt a small fortune from the Olympics.

Just had 800 new boards delivered not bad for a firm that's gone under lol
Can only get better

Top Bottom