butting glass with transoms

I butted a window once!!!! got seventeen stitches.... wont be doin that again:(

Ive been scaffolding 45 years and always butt the glass. If you but brickwork it leaves a mark on the wall then the clients do their nuts

Hey Bouffont Kid, 45 years experience ........................ sounds like you are a legend !!!! where ( what area) did you learn your trade mate?

south london but i have almost built london single handedly. Dont think thiers a building in london that i havent scaffolded. I am a legend in other peoples eyes yes, as they all come to me for advice as ive done every type of scaffold you can name

Bouffont,

Well it sounds like you are a legend down south, i hope we can meet some day i bet you have some stories!!!
Trannies butting glass, scaffolds tied with rope !!!! ect.

south london but i have almost built london single handedly. Dont think thiers a building in london that i havent scaffolded. I am a legend in other peoples eyes yes, as they all come to me for advice as ive done every type of scaffold you can name

I'm from South London mate.

Where abouts you from and who have you worked for?

I think I worked with you. You used to be in the White Bear changing your cheque some years ago.

its not who ive worked for but more whos worked for me. Hines, Flays GKN, SGB, Trad, Digby, Quick fix, LMS,Tone, Leanes,Coventry,Westminsters,Mills,Palmers, Nickle,D&R, they all come to me at one time or another to get them out of the woods

Bouffont,

Well i was right you must be a legend from the smoke !

Does anyone know this scaffolder ( must be 60 odd ) from down South who has built London?

its not who ive worked for but more whos worked for me. Hines, Flays GKN, SGB, Trad, Digby, Quick fix, LMS,Tone, Leanes,Coventry,Westminsters,Mills,Palmers, Nickle,D&R, they all come to me at one time or another to get them out of the woods

You ever work out of the Bermondsey yard for Trad - next to Lionels?

What company are you getting out of the woods today bouffant?

Top Bottom