Burnspw Pts course

Yeehaa

Reaction score
Hello lads I wasn't a member on here until now but I've joined to let you no some info about paul burns who is claiming to put lads through the Pts course! We had paid for our medical a while back with fire provision and safety and paul burns, the next day I gets a phone call off the owner saying he now has nothing to do with paul burns as he is now in £14000 of debt because of him!

Alarm bells started ringing but I got the refund straight away! Then paul phoned me saying he fell out with that company but now is going with a firm called onsite health solutions and so I paid for medical which went well and I got! Then we had to pay £343 for Pts course itself! I was getting phone calls off paul burns saying course is going ahead this weekend and sent me a joining notice from inter train so I decided to phone these up and check if it was going ahead!

They told me that no courses were going ahead because no payment had been made! I phoned paul and he said payment is going ahead as we speak! So I phoned them yesterday and they said it was cancelled! So I tried paul burns and oshs no answer!

So today I have received a call off intertrain saying paul burns is a con man and he owes them a substantial amount of money and he is a total con! Intertrain were totally professional and stated that oshs have the money and they would try and sort a new course out without paul burns! I asked them what hell be getting out of this they said well the course is only £170 for a start! So I have been onto oshs today and what a suprize there numbers are no longer available!

I seen paul post on here yesterday saying he was sorting the north east lads out, he was sorting us out, trying to scam about 20 lads out if there hard earned money! If he steps foot in the north east again he won't be leaving put it that way!

He's a compulsive liar and a conman so watch out lads!

Rant over

Top Bottom