Burnspw Pts con

glad hes been caught but as for being bubbas bitch we all know that wont happen as he will be sent to a soft prison probably open due to the fact it was fraud,as with the politicians etc.
if it was credit card fraud against topshop green or any other of the big high street players well thats a different story.
at least the rat is no longer going to scam men looking for work:mad:

youre prob right Happy.. i'll just have to hope he gets raped in the shower ,, then falls and breaks his neck ,

I met this man in Newcastle and done the medical, Every thing seemed legitimate. I didn't pay him there and then as i was on job seekers and didn't get payed till the following week. He said it was okay and pay at a later date. Luckily the dole messed up my payment and couldn't pay him via pay pal. I don't no how people can do that, he new my situation and was still willing to take my last. Feel for the people who were conned as i was nearly one of those people! New it was to good to be true. Hope justice is served.

p.s any jobs going north east area. It seems its not what you know its who you know haha.

Top Bottom