Burnspw Pts con

Yeehaa

Reaction score
Please look on hello thread for my view on this

I wish I'd have joined earlier, good stuff this forum

the search is on Kamran , maybe he'll turn up with a fantastic excuse that he was having important meetings with the major contractors involved in the new rail link , or maybe hes ****** off to the costa del sol..

hopefully Yeehaa will let us know what happened with him and his m8's

Hello lads just a quick update, one of the lads had it out with burnspw at the weekend mr burns tried to say the women from onsite health solutions is in hospital because of all this and a cancellation of a course doesn't matter when things happen like this hahahahahhaaha is this a wind up? It's like he's blaming us!

I've made a lot of sacrifices for this course and got **** on by this fella! It seems abit funny how oshs is now not taking calls and saying somebody being in hospital because of all this!

We are meant to be getting our money back 2 morra and if its in our accounts tomorrow I am reporting it to the police as fraud!and contact visa to see if they can do out!

I have had an email off intertrain the company that takes the course and they have said that they can sort us lads a course out with a new sponsor for £220! They also said these secret contacts mr burns has are available to everyone who does the course with them! They also said mr burns name has been passed around the rail network so hopefully word will get around! He owes them a "substantial" amount of money.

I would also like to thank the lads on her for spreading the word! And in the words of intertrain mr burns is a heartless and despicable man so be careful lads!

Ill let yous no if we got the money back!

Peace out

I don't wish to belittle anyone, but there was plenty warning on here from lots of people myself included about his spouting off. I asked him to put his money where his mouth was a times and all we got was "they are doing, london, wales, scotland etc". he never ever named a company he was working with or any contract, just general guff available to anyone. I do feel sorry for all the lads who fell for his spiel though, when those bills are mounting up and someone offers you a glimmer of hope it's hard not to be taken in.

this arse.hole was also dealing with jobcentre/DWP and promising people free courses , but he couldnt even organise the course for people who paid for it.. and he wants a good kickin...

Alright lads we've had our money refunded from oshs and she's told me the lot! Basically the transport police are looking for him! He's charging 348 for the course when it's only £120! He wanted oshs to put all the money for the course in his account but she refused!

At the medical he took cash but I refused and payed by PayPal! He owes oshs £1500 off taking this cash! He even took £12000 off a charity to help people get back to work and went on a Caribbean cruise with his m8!

The Pts course wouldn't of came off he owes intertrain for 3 courses aswell!

Like I said earlier I'd like to thank the forum for spreading the word!

This fella is a vile pig and the lady from oshs said hell be at the bottom of the Clyde soon as he's ripped hundreds of lads off

I don't wish to belittle anyone, but there was plenty warning on here from lots of people myself included about his spouting off. I asked him to put his money where his mouth was a times and all we got was "they are doing, london, wales, scotland etc". he never ever named a company he was working with or any contract, just general guff available to anyone. I do feel sorry for all the lads who fell for his spiel though, when those bills are mounting up and someone offers you a glimmer of hope it's hard not to be taken in.

Exactly gunslinger with you all the way on this one.

Rumour has it Dog the Bounty Hunter has been seen in Glasgow with his team! Dog always gets his man! Burnspw will be hiding in the loft right now

Rumour has it Dog the Bounty Hunter has been seen in Glasgow with his team! Dog always gets his man! Burnspw will be hiding in the loft right now

you will never forget the day you met the dog and his chubby wife ha ha

Mr burns has now been arrested and charged with fraud I have just heard today

thanks for letting us know Yeehaa , what goes around comes around , he might end up being Big Bubba's Bitch , in some cell....

Top Bottom