bum clenching scaffolds

what exactly is this for ive seen and done some jobs before that look like there on a road to now where but i cant for the life of me work this one out? lol nice job though.

what exactly is this for ive seen and done some jobs before that look like there on a road to now where but i cant for the life of me work this one out? lol nice job though.

Painting / Coating I would imagine.

It spins on the axis point, look closely and you can see the wheels.

Clever stuff.

Imagine that in high winds it would take off!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Like a feckin helicopter!!

yes did notice the wheels but i thought nooooo cant be thats impresive

Imagine that in high winds it would take off!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Like a feckin helicopter!!

Doesn't look strong enough to sustain any wind force at all????

Jason,

Me and the Bouffont would have had that up in a day, the only hold up would av been you on the rope !! that would have taken you a year to pull up.

You cant talk about how long anything takes to put up cause your spanner is almost in reverse.

i heard his spanners are rusty been so long since hes used them

Jason,

Me and the Bouffont would have had that up in a day, the only hold up would av been you on the rope !! that would have taken you a year to pull up.

You cant talk about how long anything takes to put up cause your spanner is almost in reverse.

If the bouffont had the drawing would it have been upside down??

Morning Spanner,

Its ok i would have had the drawing the Bouffont would have been shouting at Jason....

Thats the trouble with blueballs never could see anything through. He always calls me to put his jobs right. lived off me for years

PICTURE OF FOREMAN TRAINING FOR THE JOB

Heard he was from Algeria

Attachments

• securedownload[2].jpg
    securedownload[2].jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom