bullying or fun

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75hhfhgbuik&feature=youtube_gdata_player]3man lift hase - YouTube[/ame]

Think it's time for the 3 man lift game to sort this one out Lol

i was stripped & tied to the back of the wagon as we went through town, had to sing 10 nursery song between traffic lights or it was thump & launch on the back (never made it to 10). feet & hands tied, 2 boards up & under the ledger, me place out on end with a cane down my back with string on it, then they went round the other side of the river and threw stones at me so i would make the string hit the water to look like i was fishing, stripped & sprayed in company colours, many many many more stories but it was moral building ( no wonder im so f?@k up lol)

can't do this stuff no more, its a shame

at least youve moved on clarkey,you seem to have put it all behind you anyway ;)

H,
I started when i was 14 by 16 i had wised up & quickly lol:bigsmile: worked with some great blokes, could you imagine doing some of this to the young ones today, they would probably sue!!!:(

been accused of bullying when i thought we were having fun. let me explain. 5 man gang, 2 scaffs, 3 improvers. we all agreed to grow a moustache for november to raise money for prostate cancer, the 2 scaffs did, the young uns dropped out early on, so as agreed, they had to do a forfeit until one was grown which was a weekly forfeit through november. the forfeits were eating challenges and if failed they had to pay an extra £10 to the charity. the challenges so far have been [1] 15 jam doughnuts in an hour[2] 800g bloomer , no drinks and [3] a yard of jaffa cakes in an hour. none passed so far and they are whinging on about the money and reckon there being bullied. told them if they pass a challenge we will do the same challeng trying to appease them, but still not happy about the money. they cant not pay, as they rely on a lift to work and we told them if they dont stop whinging we will roll it on into december or they can catch the train [ more expense ] so FUN or BULLYING ?

Surely they are going to need to grow a set of balls before they can grow a moustache

just sitting down to my yard of jaffa's now.....mmmmmmmmm donoughts lolo
cant stop gigling at the thought of them whining,certainly not like the old days !!!

not literally, surely, southernpoofter:eek:h::worried::wondering::weird:

a yard of jaffa cakes?!?!?!?!

Challenge accepted!!1 :)

everyone loves a jaffa, but 60 in an hour is hard work, not meant to be easy though

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

3man lift hase - YouTube

Think it's time for the 3 man lift game to sort this one out Lol

not quite sure if im comfortable sitting on their face with me strides doon :worried:

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

well thats it , not quite unanimous , but the majority rules. there getting it tomorrow . any ideas for more food forfeits would be appreciated . they will have to drink 4 pints of milk next [ guaranteed to vomit ]

How many Jaffa cakes to a 'Yard'???
They are what? - 1 inch thick?

Thats a f.uck load of cakes to much, lol.

What about the spoonfull of Cinnamon dare??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDVrjwBsado&feature=related]Spoonful of Cinnamon Dare - YouTube[/ame]

Or 1 hour solid watching the X-Factor?
Thats almost unbearable in itself.

Or 1 hour solid watching the X-Factor?
Thats almost unbearable in itself.

Must agree jason,this years is the worst ever,but good eye candy,and you could'nt tell the difference between that muppet and louse walsh:laugh::laugh:

watching frontline medicine on 2 but as its quite intellectual i havent got a clue what they are talking about :wacko:
BUT IT BEATS X-CON AND THAT OTHER ***** IN OZ

f*cking po*fs need to grow a set and man up.

but sadly in this day and age it would be classed as bullying and i would hate to have to sort that one out.

BULLYING MADE THE THE BULLY I AM
FECK ME THESE WEE FANNYS DONT KNOW THEY ARE BORN.
I AM IN THE PROCESS OF READING A BOOK ABOOT A BOY WHO WAS CONSCRIPTED INTO THE RUSSIAN ARMY AND SENT TO THE CHECHEN WAR,A WAR FOUGHT ALONG THE LINES OF VIETNAM WITH A BIG MEASURE OF ISLAMIC JIHAD FLUNG IN.TO TOP ALL THAT HE WAS BULLYIED AS WAS EVERYONE WHO WASNT IN MORE THAN A YEAR,THEY WERE MADE TO STEAL FOR THE OLD HANDS AND TO BRING THEM MONEY AND SOME WERE RAPED WHEN THEY FAILED TO COME HOME WITH THE GOODIES:eek:

Top Bottom