bullying or fun

g-scaff

Reaction score
been accused of bullying when i thought we were having fun. let me explain. 5 man gang, 2 scaffs, 3 improvers. we all agreed to grow a moustache for november to raise money for prostate cancer, the 2 scaffs did, the young uns dropped out early on, so as agreed, they had to do a forfeit until one was grown which was a weekly forfeit through november. the forfeits were eating challenges and if failed they had to pay an extra £10 to the charity. the challenges so far have been [1] 15 jam doughnuts in an hour[2] 800g bloomer , no drinks and [3] a yard of jaffa cakes in an hour. none passed so far and they are whinging on about the money and reckon there being bullied. told them if they pass a challenge we will do the same challeng trying to appease them, but still not happy about the money. they cant not pay, as they rely on a lift to work and we told them if they dont stop whinging we will roll it on into december or they can catch the train [ more expense ] so FUN or BULLYING ?

No sense of humor mate , i have the yard of jaffa cakes the doughnuts and the bread most days anyway, aint like they had to eat dog sh8t now is it :)

FUN FUN FUN little ******** its all for charity!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the little cuuunts walk to and from work drop them off at least 2 mile from the train staition LOL

FUN FUN FUN little ******** its all for charity!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the little cuuunts walk to and from work drop them off at least 2 mile from the train staition LOL

might be an idea after work:amuse:

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

No sense of humor mate , i have the yard of jaffa cakes the doughnuts and the bread most days anyway, aint like they had to eat dog sh8t now is it :)

dont do much ladder work these days then :D

silly little mugs with no sense of humour

Tell em to pay up,or you'll strip em and grease their b ollocks with fiery jack and lash em to a ladder,now it's bullying,feckin funny though haha

Thats not bullying. Not in the slightest.
Just a bit of a laugh.

hang em up side down on the end of a rope and wheel
they would never of lasted in the good old days

jesus years ago you would of had to eat a dog sh!te sandwhich and if it was for charity two ha ha!!!

Moaning little cu.nts... thats not bullying.. fuk.in sack em...

What A Couple Of *******, Get A Sense Of Humor For God Sake.

tie um to a ladder and push them out a few metres from a nice high job..they may pass out after a bit...but sure you will get your money....and then like cala has said sack the f"ckers for being dicks...lol

Miserable little pri*ks!!! Sack the pair of em & employ somebody who's not a mummy's boy.

just sitting down to my yard of jaffa's now.....mmmmmmmmm donoughts lolo
cant stop gigling at the thought of them whining,certainly not like the old days !!!

I imagine as children they would have been the sort to ring Childline if anyone told them off.

It sounds like they agreed to join in at the outset, failed to complete what they had agreed to and didn't expect this behaviour to have any consequences. They seem to lack a degree of personal responsibility, a sense of humour and are playing the bullying card to try and save face not realising it is having the opposite effect.

I hope they grow up soon.

Sounds like they got off lightly..
Should have shaved their boll*cks as they shaved their mo's off...

Top Bottom