Bullying Manager

or.. I could give Harness69 his number.. i have 'her' email address... :D:D:D

One foot butt inserted into arse, slide in barbed or razor wire and remove tube can you guess what comes next?

I had something similar to this a couple of years ago, flat tyres, tax inspection, sending the old bill round etc, he used mind games rather than violence, constantly trying to turn people against me, i told my boss but he done nothing, just keep your head down mate its amazing how things turn around, took about 6 months and every1 hates him now coz he's a bullying c"nt.

I had something similar to this a couple of years ago, flat tyres, tax inspection, sending the old bill round etc, he used mind games rather than violence, constantly trying to turn people against me, i told my boss but he done nothing, just keep your head down mate its amazing how things turn around, took about 6 months and every1 hates him now coz he's a bullying c"nt.
getting people to gang up on you, bullying and ridiculing isn't nice is it mate.....?

I suppose there is now a lot of different kinds of bullying in our trade. To be honest, I deal with it every day but it's mostly jumped up agents thinking they can cover up their mistakes, lack of thought, lack of planning or just sheer lack of knowledge by lifting the phone and trying to get us to dig them out a hole when if they just asked they would have a much higher success rate.

If it's a manager bullying a scaff, I would say go above his head and share your concerns with the real gaffer. Any suggestion of bullying in the workplace won't be tolerated by many nowadays and will be sorted out very quickly, and remember it's your perception of the situation that's important not the managers.

Good luck.

Top Bottom