Bruce Elliot

That's him Allan him and badger was this labour think I last in his squad about 6 months ha ha longest there. Good lad and will be misted

I done 2 trips with badger on the shearwater about 8 year ago, cant remember him???????? (BRUCE TAHT IS)
Sorry to move from the thread but there was a boy from aberdeen on there called tic, is he still about, lunatic

Last edited:
I done 2 trips with badger on the shearwater about 8 year ago, cant remember him???????? (BRUCE TAHT IS)
Sorry to move from the thread but there was a boy from aberdeen on there called tic, is he still about, lunatic

Tic is wi RBG. He was in Azerbaijan for a few years offshore. Now back in North sea I think. Recently declared himself gay on his FB page.

RIP Bruce...

Before i went to my Grandkids party today, i thought i would have a couple of pints with some local scaffs. Bruce just lived a few hundred yards away from me:eek: and i never even knew the lad:sad2:

RIP Bruce matey.

With respect
Paddy

Before i went to my Grandkids party today, i thought i would have a couple of pints with some local scaffs. Bruce just lived a few hundred yards away from me:eek: and i never even knew the lad:sad2:

RIP Bruce matey.

With respect
Paddy

Are we the SF going to have a collection? to send a small token gesture to a fellow brother? I tried setting a similer presedent previously and never got the SF support i expected, apart from Dico, Swifty, couple of others sorry to forget there names who made a small donation thru the SCCR, the least we could do from this growing organisation. :wondering:

Presedents can be detrimental or benifical this one is the latter, come on guys

Sorry lads just realised that this tradgic event took place over a week ago, probably too late to contribute??? but i will stand by my proposal any brother passes away the SF send a gesture / mark of respect

Last edited:
to all the lads who have posted comments, 1st i dont mean to alarm you with the username but i am bruce elliott, my dads son.

its been 6 weeks since his death and he is missed so much, it was both sad and pleasing to read the comments made about him. sad because he is not here and pleasing because they really did sum him up. i was told about this website by somebody who knew my dad through playing PKR of all things. it was a pleasure to read once again thank you

bruce elliott.

if any lads have any questions dont hesitate to inbox me or call me

rip Bruce Lance Elliott 04-06-1960

Welcome Young Bruce
I am so sorry for you and your families lose in time things will feel a little better but your father was a good man and will never be forgotten. Your farther was a good family man and I remember working 7 12 hour shifts in the yard in the same squad. He used to smoke rolled tabs that he said he used to get the lad to roll and had to pay him LOL.
Did he get you into the game ?

Top Bottom