Broken wrist and fractured elbow at work

sorry to hear about your accident- i think its far too easy for people to jump on the claim,claim,claim band wagon. if you feel ur were partly responsible by not working safely or had no fall protection then speak to your boss, a decent one will offer you payd leave to try and avoid all the hassle of the claim etcbut if this isnt enough for you and u do go ahead with one just remember not only could u lose all good will with this company but the claim can take a very long time to come through (its not an immediate payment) also its down to you to prove you were doing everything correctly ,its very easy for liability to be put back on you, when theres a paperwork trail to show against you(something very easy to produce after an incident....for anyone else thinking about it i can highly recommend the combined insurance company of america for accident/hospitilation & critical illness cover,i've been with them for years,they're cheep but also payout, just had a claim with them for an injury to my neck

Top Bottom