broke my leg

Dont worry phil...its what i intend to do...im a lover not a fighter, well not anymore. Unless there a dirty smelly raghead.

no mate on a muddy festival field . Foot just slipped forward then suddenly stoped , my leg tried to carry on and then i just heard it snap. I went down like a ******* screaming baby. worst thing is i wasn't even drunk !!!

Get Well Soon Stiller, I Broke My Ankle About Two Years Ago And Im Really Only Recovering Financially Now, No Help For The Labour Only Subbie,

Which festival was it stiller. all to get a free morphine fix,lol. My worst nightmare breaking an arm or leg. Wearing them out is bad enough.

festival no6 , in portmeirion gwynedd north wales. amazing location , shity muddy field though lol.

Is there any festivals that aint muddy holes? have you got your work load sorted. Brains not brawn will keep you busy now. Where are you based?

north west wales , (llyn peninsula). got a few weeks work sorted , i'll have to find more from my armchair and send the lads out to measure up.

hope you get it sorted soon stiller chill out why you can mate just a little blip mate

Evening lads, just got back from hospital with a plate and e few screws in my leg. That was the longest 11 days of my life . 11 Fuc***g day's it took for the swelling to go down enough to have the operation. Doc reckons it'll be a few months before i'm back on the spanners.

Your not still going on about yhat little scratch r u ....u shoulda seen the size of the splinterbi got 2day-nearly as big as a 13'brd & u dont see me bleetin lolol- seriously though glad to hear ur mendin

Top Bottom