Brogan scaffolding

Listen fella I'm extremely happy for you to be proud of being a brogans scaffolder and you should be knighted btw but the way you had written the first post it looked like a blatent publicity stunt and if wasn't why did you edit the first post then???

Again sorry for your loss but.........

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

And from what I see on site it's the english that are the lazy ones the others know there lucky to even a job so they work for there money

Can i politley ask are you a british scaffolder or one of our eastern european cousins that Brogs seem to have the monopoly on employing.

That's your answer daz

Lol u lot are crazy crazy I tells u nick lol I'm a part 1 scaff been on the firm about 6 month y the **** would anyone from brogan type this for pr lol some people are gonna think o aint that nice lets go work for brogan I think not I self employed to so I ain't even on the books in life when poeple do somethink specail they deserve to b noticed

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Unlike most I'm proude to b a scaff brogan payed for my tickets 11 years ago 1 came back to the firm 6 months ago so In my eyes if it wasn't for brogan scaffolding I'll never b a scaff I'll never get the money I get and have the respect I get so is it really bad for me to wanna say thanks

A part 1 scaffolder been doing it 11 years?
Judging by your grammar, you are either a wind up merchant or as thick as your spelling.

I know a couple of Manchester lads that worked for Brogans when they were building the Beetham Tower and they said apart from all the cheap foreign labour, they were all right.
Then again if they are going out of their way just to employ eastern europeans, then I just put them down to being a greedy load of **** and traitors!

Last edited:
Are they putting you through your part two after twenty years of service?

Dont be silly SR everyone knows it take 50 years to be a part 2 on Brogans and then they give you 1.5 a shift for all day Sunday smashing the cuplock
i cant believe this **** is for real , any company is only as good as the men it employs and if thats what Brogans employ it speaks for itself

Has anyone got a number for them, as i want a start please!!

Has anyone got a number for them, as i want a start please!!

01344 77 3111 what you do is mate ring this number they will 'invite' you in, they will sort out your accomidation/meals they will issue you with there own branded ppe, they will offer you lots of training for when your out in the real world, they will monitor you 24/7 and you will have access not only to the many residents but also to a party once a month on the roof.....

they have now changed there name to broadmoor scaffolding " we aim for mental heights "

good luck :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
so loving RANGERS,THE QUEEN,GREAT BRITAIN and Scaffolding
is now deemed as MAD

OH WAIT
ITS THE SCAFFOLDING BIT ISNT IT;)

Top Bottom