Brogan scaffolding

Brogan scaff

Reaction score
Stupid people pr and all that **** tut tut just wanted to let people know brogan did a nice thing and u lot gotta take the **** he was a close friend of mine so it means a lot to me

Last edited:
John Brogans care about no one but brogans and only employ Eastern European lads ,
this retard is using some poor mans death to make a point , by the way Brogan scaff i know every Brogan member of staff long before they where Brogans so who are you ???

Yes a very good gesture granted but that's the ONLY good thing that brogans has done for someone, still the worst I've worked for and I know at least 30/40 scaffs ( no including the good few members on here) that would agree with me

Now deepest sympathies for the departed BUT the fact you have used this to try and improve brogans image really says it all, it's as low as you can get,... Disgusting infact and you have used this for PR, done the poor man and his family an injustice you SHOULD be ashamed

Admin ban this plick!!!!

And from what I see on site it's the english that are the lazy ones the others know there lucky to even a job so they work for there money

So come on Big man who are you then some retard me thinks , because i cant think of a decent man that would post such a thing,
as a mod my instinct is to just delete your post but iam curious as to what you have to say for yourself because in my opinion your as low as a man can get ,
fellow mods please dont delete this retard,
lets see what he has to say for himself ,
me thinks he aint got the balls he was born with :mad:

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

So whats your position on Brogans then , licking Vince Herberts ar se me thinks

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

By the way brother ( if i dare call you that ) i aint deleting any of your post and the other mods wont either , because when a sh ite comes on here with a first post like that then you will get told how it is ,
after all its a scaffolders forum for real men not ar se licking ***** so you can crawl back up Vincent Herberts ar se and expire for all i care

As we said as scaffolders it's the worse thing when one leaves us and can appreciate it but it's the way you written it!!! Is that nick??? Can't remember his second name

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Ps forgot about mods power yeah let everyone see them for what they are

And from what I see on site it's the english that are the lazy ones the others know there lucky to even a job so they work for there money

I have just seen this
FUC KING LAZY are your dizzy blad
i have put up more scaffolds then you have eaten chips you soppy retard
you really dont want to spend a shift with my lads they would leave you like a bag of sh ite on the pavement

Sorry for your personal loss tho

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I have just seen this
FUC KING LAZY are your dizzy blad
i have put up more scaffolds then you have eaten chips you soppy retard
you really dont want to spend a shift with my lads they would leave you like a bag of sh ite on the pavement

Second vote ;)

dont know the story behind this one
what is the good thing brogans have done,and i hope this self publicing isnt over some poor scaffolders dead body as i am lead to beleive it is.
THE SO CALLED LAZY ENGLISH/BRITISH BUILT YOUR COMPANY AND WHEN THE CHANCE CAME TO THROW THEM ON THE SCRAPHEAP AND OPEN YOUR YARDS IN THE FORMER SOVIET BALTIC STATES WAS A DISGRACE AND BASED SOLELY ON GREED:mad:

The original post was telling us that a brogan scaff died on hols and within a few hours they payed £££££ to have him flown over and empathises the fact that no other firm would have done it

Trust me happy it's well naughty using a dead man to improve there reputation!!!!! Just look at phils and my reaction says it all

empty vessals make most noise
DISGUSTING but not suprised as their reputation goes before them;)

Every firm I've been on that's meant to have a bad rep it's been the office that's made there rep but at brogans it was the scaffs that were the problem it stems from the office to the the workers like there brainwashed or something very strange in truth

Certainly the biggest bunch of plicks that I've met on site, but the ones that I've seen since I jacked on other firms are back to normal if that makes sense

Last edited:
in truth we are assuming the author is in the office if it is one of us and a genuine thought about his close friend im sorry for the loss an he is right many a firm wouldnt do it ( which is below low imho ) and ur right it is a basic thing to do well in my eyes aswell in all decenty but it does look like a PR job which again is bollox

that said , lets give this man a chance to explain him self
so Brogan scaff are you in the office ?
or are you an employee ?
you state that Brogans took your friends back to England was he English ?

iam really genuine when i say that a fellow brother has passed and i hurt because i have been in this game for nearly 35 years and lost many true friends and believe me Brogans aint a firm worth working for

Lol u lot are crazy crazy I tells u nick lol I'm a part 1 scaff been on the firm about 6 month y the **** would anyone from brogan type this for pr lol some people are gonna think o aint that nice lets go work for brogan I think not I self employed to so I ain't even on the books in life when poeple do somethink specail they deserve to b noticed

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Unlike most I'm proude to b a scaff brogan payed for my tickets 11 years ago 1 came back to the firm 6 months ago so In my eyes if it wasn't for brogan scaffolding I'll never b a scaff I'll never get the money I get and have the respect I get so is it really bad for me to wanna say thanks

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Unlike most I'm proude to b a scaff brogan payed for my tickets 11 years ago 1 came back to the firm 6 months ago so In my eyes if it wasn't for brogan scaffolding I'll never b a scaff I'll never get the money I get and have the respect I get so is it really bad for me to wanna say thanks

Can i politley ask are you a british scaffolder or one of our eastern european cousins that Brogs seem to have the monopoly on employing.

Top Bottom