Brickies making nowt

hahahahaha reg reminds me of a lad i new years ago who took a **** on the agents desk his f ******* face was a picture as he tried to find out who done it :)

Was once working on this site and the brickies would never clean the boards off,but they did there mixer though till one night.We had to put another lift on for these dirty basrtds and it was 4;20pm and it had to get done.There was **** all over so i got the forklift driver to get me a stillage of 5fts up and a tub of fitting which we laid aound the lift.The brickies were grinning as they walked by and we wasnt impressed as it was friday too...We got the tub and stillage down and the site was empty..My face was smilling so much i said to the labourer start the mixer up..He looked at me gone out but he did and i told him to get a batch of cement ready.He looked at me as though i had gone mad.When it was ready i jumped down and got there wheel barrow and tipped it over there mixer wheels and told the labourer to keep doing this.On his last mix i told him to make a double batch which he did,i told him to turn the mixer off and i jumped down and cut the pull chord on the mixer..I went back the next morning and went to see if the wankers had shown up to work on the saturday as thats why the job had to be done,GUESS WHAT.......NO ******* SHOW....I was laughing so hard as i knew Monday morning they was well and truly fucked and so was there day...

did you take a body guard with you or jack job in lol.

No mate kicked off site MR PERSIMMONS didn't want us on site anymore

fook me this is an old thread . i much prefer the poles and albanians than the british brickies ,especially the old ones who think they should stil be making good money for putting lego together. " our work stands for years " or "anyone can be a scaff " well your work ran out lads and the truth is any one can be a brickie ,which is why all these poles have taken your jobs .never mind brick heads asda are looking for trolley dollies . probably

A large bag of peanuts in the fresh mix tends to upset them.

Just seen this thread,brickies crying about money?Surely not,you could't meet a more caring , considerate,clean working bunch of men!MY ARSE!!It's come full circle now,brickies, plasterers and the biggest gobshites dry liners,all on crap money. Plasterers on a site we have £180.00 a week,self employed!!Now I don't wish bad times on anyone but how many times did you get the "I'M ON A GRAND A WEEK "off them.Welcome to the real world boys!!

Was working at cottom power station for Cape east anyway the only diggs was a flat that had 3 brikies in it, so used to get all the crack and then it started food going missing etc so one time i went for a shower and there it was toothbrush in his wash bag
so up the arse that went then a good old **** in the shampoo
still puts a smile on my face now.

Top Bottom