braceing patterns

But as you get older your balls sag more, another 20 years in this game and you will be putting the handrail in at knee high:nuts:

Triple hand rail, 1st at AOM ball height, second at a bubble up, and 3rd at belly button height, seems the way forward to me guys;)

Aye nice Paddy.:D

But did I not just reply to a thread where you were Billy no mates already with the lads? Try handing them a step tomorrow morning and tell them it's a triple and you will find yourself the counter weight on a buttress. :D:D:eek::

Aye nice Paddy.:D

But did I not just reply to a thread where you were Billy no mates already with the lads? Try handing them a step tomorrow morning and tell them it's a triple and you will find yourself the counter weight on a buttress. :D:D:eek::

PMSL, yep time to keep my gob shut, dont fancy being kentledge, even on a Monday,lol.

Are you making the gathering this week Paddy?

Are you making the gathering this week Paddy?

The wife is still gammy, been pricing the trains to see if i could get for the meeting, and back home in the day, i need to talk to ragscaff, we were going to chat today. Phone is dodgy, no signal, will try to IM him.

Would be good if you could make it, we all have lives to get on with though. I hope the Mrs feels better soon.

Top Bottom