boots

boing

Reaction score
whats the best work boots, my feet are bloody killing me........

These are comfy.

images

Available at gucci.com

lol great i wont have to get someone to do my laces in the morning :laugh::laugh:

Or there are these with matching safety glasses.

images

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

3m lifts all day long.

Have a look at v12, id recommend them. Search on Google and you can find them at a good price.

Thats were my timby's went bobby you've ad them :nuts:. most comfy pair of boots ever. But they dont beat my slippers when i get home.

I dont drink alot pal but the sofa seems a good idea, especally with the weather weve got this w' end.

redwings are the best safety boots on the go pricey but your in them all day and they do last;)

De Walt Explorer Happy, Comfy As Fekk For All The Walking And Carrying We Do.

all the walking
it is that season again;)
what about yer man galloway on newsnight,i have my veiws on him but he is very clever and did put the BOOT into the snp:eek:

Told You So, He Is A Good Speaker And Does Research His Subjects, Iv Heard Him A Few Times And Must Admit I Never Once Heard Him Tell A Deliberate Lie.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Walking And Carrying We Only Work Two Man Squads Scaffy So Someone Has To Get The Gear, Give The Young Guns A Go.

Top Bottom