bonuses

Well i'd forget your bonus system that your used to,good old fashioned hard graft will provide it's own bonus of not being sacked,good luck in your new career choice;)

You've got some front, haven't you?

We smashed you 3-0 the last time we played, at our place back in December. I gave you a squeeze on that one and never even mentioned it.

Now you're mouthing off about beating a team who you haven't beaten since 2005.

As for 'hammering' us, you don't even go to the games - so hardly much to give it large about there..

Listen ere nobby palace always get a tuning home or away

I'll see you there Pip, you'll be easy to spot in the crowd of Palace faithful.

Attachments

• Norwood.jpg
    Norwood.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
bonus died with the dig money and travel unfortunatley to many scaffolders will work for peanuts which has killed the trade

bonus died with the dig money and travel unfortunatley to many scaffolders will work for peanuts which has killed the trade

Probally because theres too many scaffolders chasing too few jobs,in fact there's too many scaffolders period,and until the numbers drop this problem will grow:(

Its a valid question. What other jobs would require a change in your work outs for the gym?
As for my dad not paying enough you need to keep out of the cemeteries!!
Scaffolding is about poise, balance and skill not having big biceps!!

cos I sit on my ass at work, when I go to the gym I lift heavy but less reps/sets
But manual labour requires more stamina so now lifting less weight more reps/sets and doing more cardio
Im not going into scaffolding for big guns, I want to do a good days work for a good days pay, its a bonus the job will keep me fit and healthy, I got two kids to look after and I wanna be fit when they have kids not wasting away in an office

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Probally because theres too many scaffolders chasing too few jobs,in fact there's too many scaffolders period,and until the numbers drop this problem will grow:(

The place who,ve set me on recon there,s not enought scaffolders in the uk and thats why gov paying them to train us up

cos I sit on my ass at work, when I go to the gym I lift heavy but less reps/sets
But manual labour requires more stamina so now lifting less weight more reps/sets and doing more cardio
Im not going into scaffolding for big guns, I want to do a good days work for a good days pay, its a bonus the job will keep me fit and healthy, I got two kids to look after and I wanna be fit when they have kids not wasting away in an office

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

The place who,ve set me on recon there,s not enought scaffolders in the uk and thats why gov paying them to train us up

Working in an office and keeping fit at the gym will be far better for your body and health than grafting outside in all weathers.

Theres too many scaffolders in the UK. Thats why the money has dropped over the last 15 years.

cant drop much more haverspanner your be beter off in tescos stacking shelfs lol!!! £580 take home in the 80s for a scaffolders labourer now look at it unless your on a good knock!!! or want to work 7x12 in a outage it seems very poor if your 18 or 20 liveing at home its fine lads with morgages or high rents its a no go

cant drop much more haverspanner your be beter off in tescos stacking shelfs lol!!! £580 take home in the 80s for a scaffolders labourer now look at it unless your on a good knock!!! or want to work 7x12 in a outage it seems very poor if your 18 or 20 liveing at home its fine lads with morgages or high rents its a no go

Exactly and in my opinion it is the training schools flooding the market with qualified but largely not competent scaffolders who are to blame. Just as the advent of cheap Japanese cars and motorbikes was the death knell of the British auto manufacturing industry and the availability of cheap foreign coal ruined the British coal industry.

Working in an office and keeping fit at the gym will be far better for your body and health than grafting outside in all weathers.

Theres too many scaffolders in the UK. Thats why the money has dropped over the last 15 years.

On the contary, I find decent companies will pay more for good scaffs, especially in London. There is a dearth of good scaffolders at the moment, and loads of dross, most having been pushed through the training schools either by the dole or by their employers before they are ready, to gain their certification. Too many of them are not prepared to listen to the fellas who've been doing it for years, think they know everything, are constantly on their phones and think they should be paid a fortune because they have a part 2.

It's all about getting your head down, grafting and making a name for yourself.

Don't know what info you get in Islamabad, but in Karachi the word is Palace got done again last night in town, just off the A23 this morning and again in town this morning.

Their not having much luck are they? Even Crawley done 'em.

So over a total of 88 matches

Brighton 35 wins
Palace 32 Cheating wins
Draw 21

Don't know what info you get in Islamabad, but in Karachi the word is Palace got done again last night in town, just off the A23 this morning and again in town this morning.

Their not having much luck are they? Even Crawley done 'em.

So over a total of 88 matches

Brighton 35 wins
Palace 32 Cheating wins
Draw 21

Loud announcement from the mosque minarets in Islamabad was that kamran khan and his inter city infidels took Weatherspoons early today and then marched unchallenged up West Street calling for sharia punishment for any of the limp wristed brigade???

From the BBC

Brighton boosted their hopes of clinching a place in the play-offs with a win over South London w.ankers Crystal Palace.
The Seagulls struck twice in three minutes before half-time when Leonardo Ulloa headed in the opener before David Lopez curled in a 20-yard free-kick.
Ulloa volleyed in an exquisite third in the 50th minute to kill off the game.

It moved Gus Poyet's side level on points with sixth-placed Leicester City - only trailing by goal difference.
Home comforts
Brighton are unbeaten in the Championship at the Amex in 2013, taking 16 points from a possible 18 something only Crystal Palace can dream of.

Eagles manager Ian Holloway made a double substitution at half-time to try to salvage a result - throwing on pensioner striker Kevin Phillips, along with no hoper midfielder Andre Moritz.
But the game was up five minutes later when Brighton added a beautifully crafted third.
Buckley picked out Andrea Orlandi and his header dropped into the path of Ulloa, who smashed in a volley from six yards.
The Argentine striker went close to a hat-trick with 15 minutes to go but his shot was well saved by compatriot Julian Speroni, who also kept out Buckley's follow-up.

Brighton manager Gus Poyet told BBC Sussex

"Playing in this division is difficult and it can be tough even when you're the best team on the pitch. What a day - one to remember.
"Leonardo Ulloa is making the difference. I am pleased for him, if he had been here for the first six months I can't imagine where we would be right now.
"What a prize for him, scoring two goals against our biggest rivals. I am very happy for him."

Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway:
"With the team I picked, I expected us to cause them a few more problems defensively and create a few more chances but unfortunately it didn't pan out that way. We had no back up from our fans as most had been hospitalised before the game.
"We needed to come out all guns blazing in the second half but we went out with a powderpuff, really we are as s.hit as our fans."

Getting your cash 60 days after invoice date and 30 days before the fuds go to the wall.:cool:

Top Bottom