bonuses

Think you will need to suck some 8====0 to get a bonus nowadays!!

forget about bonuses mate,just make sure your wages are right.
ive been involved in scaffolding 30+ years,& talk of bonuses has always been a way of the bosses trying to gee you up another gear.
just work the job between you & your mates,plus tell the boss **** all about how the jobs going.

forget about bonuses mate,just make sure your wages are right.
ive been involved in scaffolding 30+ years,& talk of bonuses has always been a way of the bosses trying to gee you up another gear.
just work the job between you & your mates,plus tell the boss **** all about how the jobs going.

Quoted for truth.

Bonus is just management speak for "money I don't have to pay you".

Get it written into your contract. I do some don't but thats their problem. All down to how you negotiate at the beginning. You can ask for guaranteed for example a % of your annual salary or go for profit related. Of course if you go for the profit related you have to be able to see the books!!!!!

My bonus will be watching Crystal Palace get hammered on Sunday. They'll probably lose the game too.

I get it, its guna be a good wage anyway which I would be more than happy with but just wondered if bonus made it better. I just cant wait for aug to come to get started. Ive even changed the way I workout at the gym to help me when I start

My bonus will be watching Crystal Palace get hammered on Sunday. They'll probably lose the game too.

You've got some front, haven't you?

We smashed you 3-0 the last time we played, at our place back in December. I gave you a squeeze on that one and never even mentioned it.

Now you're mouthing off about beating a team who you haven't beaten since 2005.

As for 'hammering' us, you don't even go to the games - so hardly much to give it large about there..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Records speak for themselves Curly tan boy

Pompey/Southampton Who? Didn't Portsmouth have a team called Pompey once????

Haha:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You might have a point there

its just that we get bonuses at work and they can be more than your wage some mths so was just wondering. And no im giving up being a rentboy as ya dad doesnt pay enough

Huskiboy,i hope you're not giving up a good banking job with all them bonus's to become a scaffolder are you??:wondering:spill the beans pal and enlighten us:unsure:

Huskiboy,i hope you're not giving up a good banking job with all them bonus's to become a scaffolder are you??:wondering:spill the beans pal and enlighten us:unsure:

Wishful thinking, its telesales for o2 but they getting tighter and tighter, slightest little thing and ya can lose all ya bonus. They keep downsizing unit, then upping it (luckily ive stayed everytime ) but dont wanna risk it anymore plus ive always wanted a mans job ;-)

its just that we get bonuses at work and they can be more than your wage some mths so was just wondering. And no im giving up being a rentboy as ya dad doesnt pay enough

Its a valid question. What other jobs would require a change in your work outs for the gym?
As for my dad not paying enough you need to keep out of the cemeteries!!
Scaffolding is about poise, balance and skill not having big biceps!!

Top Bottom