Board CRIMPING Machine Wanted ....

Put the ebay link on so i can see what it looks like

As requested southern..........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 43
Lol @ scaffy but tbh its a bit of an expensive lump of steel just to put bands on ur boards....whats wrong with a good old hammer & nails

Nah m8 they want the same as a brit...just get one of them northern labourers to come down on min wage, theyre allways moaning they aint got anywork so should be glad of it lol

That is an old machine prob from 1970s i rang him up and it doesnt work hydraulics are down

Tight ******* buy a new one from ITW approx £12,500.00

Nailplating is good i repair all split boards using one of these - slow process tho

Where do u get ur nailplates from i've been looking for some for ages

I buy of ITW they are peanuts i buy 5000 at a time with me name on em

Ask for katherine. 01592 771132

it will be money well spent, we bought 1 about 15 yrs ago off ITW and it's still going strong. we've never had to buy 10ft, 8ft or short boards as all the damaged 13's are cut down and split plated.

I gave ITW chillwells prices and they beat them

it will be money well spent, we bought 1 about 15 yrs ago off ITW and it's still going strong. we've never had to buy 10ft, 8ft or short boards as all the damaged 13's are cut down and split plated.

totally agree Srl1 .... bought the tube stamper and board-bander in 1992 ish from Twinaplate at the Scaffold games . The bander has paid for itself many times over and sole pads now last for more than one job :D as has been said - it is a tedious and slow process , but , if you stick your new brds through it when bought , they last 2 - 3 times as long as un-banded stock.

I actually stopped split plating the sole boards because they were lasting to long and going rotten! It is a slow process but means the yard man is never out of work!

Top Bottom