Blocks

dangeruss

Reaction score
I'm trying to use / learn autocad 2012 , Its a long procedure for me as I have loads of other stuff to do as well. Could any of the designers on here send me some blocks for beams and the like to save me a bit of time.
Thanks if you can help.

I think Nick-cds is your best bet mate. He kindly sent me a load of blocks last year but they are on my old computer that dont turn on anymore. I have blocks but in .skp files for trimble not dwg for autocad. If you dont get sorted let me know and i will try and get my old laptop working.

Never did get that O level in english, and too old to bother now. how are you doing 181?

Well I'll make an exception for you Steve. You may have appalling handwriting and grammar, but you're not bad at maths, I admit that!

All good here mate. When are you next in town? Let's have a beer or something.

Hopefully

Hi I'm an advanced scaffolder been scaffolding for 15 years just started an hnc in civil engineering as hope to become a scaffold designer. I noticed you sending blocks out for autoCAD. Could I please sponge off of you also as they sound incredibly useful(although I don't know how to use autoCAD) any other help or resources you'd be willing to share would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance Alex. My email is alexdrawings@hotmail.com

Can I come as well? I think Phil181 owes me a beer for ripping off my dwgs and sending them out to another designer?

Top Bottom