Bigfish reaches 1000 posts

aye, maybe he will believe you.:suspicious:

Haha,nice one boys,we are currently doing a few police stations and custody suites,guess who could'nt get clearence,as of yet anyway:embarrest:

Attachments

• IMG_08202.jpg
    IMG_08202.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 5
haha, do you want me to front it for you?:cool:

haha, do you want me to front it for you?:cool:

Lol,believe it or not,i have no problem staying away from them places,just knowing what the inside of them places is like is enough to give me the eebie jeebies:sick:

Lol,believe it or not,i have no problem staying away from them places,just knowing what the inside of them places is like is enough to give me the eebie jeebies:sick:

what like dark locked cells and big truncheons?:laugh:

what like dark locked cells and big truncheons?:laugh:

no comment guverner;)

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I'm being character assassinated here:suspicious:suffice to say,i've had a colourful past lol,but i hasten to add,been squeeky clean for many a year:p

Do you want the number for my debt recovery team?

Either, usually 5% of the debt but can quite often go to 10% depending on how old the debt is. We have a couple where we have to pay for Sheriff Officers to visit then pay again for letters and court action. Sometimes it's not worth it but I like to finish the job and ram it right up them and don't care what it costs.

Oh gawd,gi ma ears a break. The eagle will land with a snazzy slim line lady's
version for toh as penance.

Top Bottom