Better Tax

Mr C

Reaction score
I know they are a sponsor but has anyone here used there services?
Any recommendations?
I normally use another broker but would like to utilize those that support this forum.

I have heard some good feed back from some of the lads on here Mr C , i cant speak from personal experience , but some of the lads have said they looked after them .

Spot on mate can't go wrong used them they take 20/30% all done pretty quickly too ask for Steve warren he's one of the founders I think top man:love:

I think it was along the lines of claiming for monies they weren't entitled too, I think as soon as you go over likes trying to claim back more than 10 grand(maybey more or slightly less) you are automatically investigated. Some guys went back 5-6 years and were claiming fuel digs etc etc.

I use a company from Durham that only claim what your 100% entitled too and charge 10% + vat

I know they are a sponsor but has anyone here used there services?
Any recommendations?
I normally use another broker but would like to utilize those that support this forum.

If you want your pants pulling down and shafting for about 30% of your rebate then go for it. Otherwise pay an independent accountant mate.

Maybe because the imformation THEY supplied better tax was not enough. this is why I love my missus she is a book keeper and looks after me with my account. You have to keep a running log even receipts of everything even down to the last paperclip.

I think it was along the lines of claiming for monies they weren't entitled too, I think as soon as you go over likes trying to claim back more than 10 grand(maybey more or slightly less) you are automatically investigated. Some guys went back 5-6 years and were claiming fuel digs etc etc.

I use a company from Durham that only claim what your 100% entitled too and charge 10% + vat

£10,000? :laugh: fcuk me no wonder they got investigated.

depens how you wana look at it 30% of a grand will put £700 pound in your pocket with no work personally 30% with no agro would suit me. ive done one in the pass and it costed me a fortune were i did it my self

There are a lot of company's out there that will claim a tax rebate for you that you're not really entitled too,they then take their cut and give you the rest,they can manipulate the figures for a few years but eventually you will get a bill to repay it all including the cut taken out;)

Cheers desert for confirming what i have heard with my own ears
worked with scaffs from all over who were told over the phone to claim for 3 titanium spanners and so on.they will have been told that in the end you have to provide proof but probably told only if investigated which only happens to x in a million

I only claim for 1 full belt (140ish) and mileage plus any training courses and the £6000 breitling watch I need to keep the time :)

Top Bottom