Best way to base out tube and fitting?

lostinbristol

Reaction score
Cue the abuse. Done a bit of work exclusively with sgb bones.

Whats the best way to base out in tube and fitting?

Anyone point me in the direction of any diagrams or videos? An explanation would suffice...

It's tubes, which come in a variety of sizes. A tape measure is always handy. Here endeth the lesson.

now, now.. he may be a noob of the scaffolding world.. please be kind and educate the delicate flower...

attend a part 1 course to learn the text book method

the real world is a different matter.. would you like to know more?

numbnuts,ive fookin cracked up!!!!..oohh me bloody ribs...i think ive pissed myself,brilliant!cheers(mummy!!)

Best is to start with base board and base plates! Then go to the lorry and see wot else is on ther!

do you mean like putting an asher across a door hole and putting your standard on a butt from that.if your on your own.tips like that.

Anyone point me in the direction of any diagrams or videos? An explanation would suffice...

From the ground up...... or phone a friend....:laugh:

You shouldn't be working alone, but if you do I find it much easier to erect a kicker to start it off, preferably with upside down bones/readylocks.

y

Knee bones connected to the.......thigh bone!
Thigh bones connected to the....... hip bone!
Hip bones connected to the ...........back bone...........

:laugh:

Diagram for T & F included, but better to get a real Scaffolder to do it for you :D

CharlieScaffold.gif

Top Bottom