Best phone calls you've had!

yes he does pay diggs which is more than you apparently:eek:
i presume he takes part 1s going by the rates he quoted,
i said i can work like a horse and he said a dog would do.;)

haha, don't be put off it's just a supply and demand thing and currently demand has dropped just enough for me to get the odd round of golf in, not quite up to masters standard yet but at least I do supply a works van for all troop movements.;)

He probably thought you said you fcuked like a horse.:D

AOM i knocked him back till i get the car MOTd so i can run the lads about and not get any petrol money.;)
he says theres plenty of work and next year will be better,so hes not just making it up on the forum

I didn't doubt it for a second, he is obviously a man of high morals and find it disappointing that the country boy's have lost another quality operator to a major player like the Bater. Well, as soon as your motor is MOT'd or at the very least, wee Jimmy brings you one up for 40 brick.;)

was a few fone calls really when down to strip a job a few months ago but wernt really as the plaster had cracked turned out need underpinning which they havent done they jiust drove piller in next to the founds or sumet. so we got sent there to day
theres no fasias or sofics on the doormas. so we say to the ladie of the house her daughter ring the companie thats doing it, we ring our boss ,our boss ring the companie. her daughter rings the ladie of the house back, our boss rings us back its to come down then get a fone call after taking the top lift off from our boss ere when ya have finished that job go and put a front up 13 ft for dormas hand rails up the roof on sutch and sutch so charge hands shouts over to some 1 weres sutch and sutch they look and say ya scaffolding it lol so he rings our gaffer back and it still needs to go up ten mins later our gaffer rings back it definatly needs to come down lol and between this ladies of the houses daughter ring them then ringing her and tell us lol it was a head reck lol

haha, I know I shouldn't but even when I know they aren't finished if the man who pay's the bill has told me to take it down, down it will come till the man who writes the cheques pays me to put it up again.:cool:

was a few fone calls really when down to strip a job a few months ago but wernt really as the plaster had cracked turned out need underpinning which they havent done they jiust drove piller in next to the founds or sumet. so we got sent there to day
theres no fasias or sofics on the doormas. so we say to the ladie of the house her daughter ring the companie thats doing it, we ring our boss ,our boss ring the companie. her daughter rings the ladie of the house back, our boss rings us back its to come down then get a fone call after taking the top lift off from our boss ere when ya have finished that job go and put a front up 13 ft for dormas hand rails up the roof on sutch and sutch so charge hands shouts over to some 1 weres sutch and sutch they look and say ya scaffolding it lol so he rings our gaffer back and it still needs to go up ten mins later our gaffer rings back it definatly needs to come down lol and between this ladies of the houses daughter ring them then ringing her and tell us lol it was a head reck lol

Google translate just exploded !!!:weird:

That's not Scottish the boy is as English as Morris Dancing. Don't panic marra, yer coming through loud and clear this end.;)

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

most of the time.:embarrest:

haha, could you see Philiosmaximus and Paddy Carr flicking their hankies at one another?:laugh:

Did you tell me that before? haha, that spoilt a perfectly good thought in my head.:laugh:

not sure Aom , and with a name like Paddy Carr i would have thought he has plenty Irish in him as well,

Now jason morris Dancing ..........................

haha, think Paddy still has a few relations round my way, OK Jas and Phil 181 flicking their hankies at one another.:laugh:

Top Bottom