BESC Course

neil81

Reaction score
Does anyone know where runs the besc course in the north east ,nearest i can find is leeds ???

Where are the Assessment held?

ESUK offers four pre-designated operational sites for assessments for individuals and smaller groups or if required our assessor will travel to your location subject to site suitability. On group bookings our assessor will need to appraise your risk assessments, method statements, work instructions and safety documentation to familiarise himself with your work activities.

ESUK assessment site locations:

Lancashire
Yorkshire
Nottinghamshire
Kent

Regards

Mike

Go to Energy and Utility Skills Register or EUSR on web and get the course locations from there. BESC isn't worth a wa&k without the National Grid persons course. Good luck.

go to energy and utility skills register or eusr on web and get the course locations from there. Besc isn't worth a wa&k without the national grid persons course. Good luck.

do you have to do the besc first then the national grid person or can ya just do 1 and still get on?

ive just finished me besc at sellinge substation firm payed ours but as tom says you need your persons 10 questions done mine on a mini bus that pulls up at littlebrook powerstation kent. these tickets are like all tickets only as good as the work thats out there hopefully the new tax year should bring the work in again plenty of weekends and overtime when the grid get there new quota of money

Just a tip lads. When booking the BESC get Substation and Overhead lines assessments as it will help in finding work on both.

Does anyone know where runs the besc course in the north east ,nearest i can find is leeds ???

i did my courses at a place called eakring in nottingham then the assesment somewhere in leeds.

Top Bottom