Been knocked, best way of revenge?

Send Jason Gibbs round there with a questionnaire about scaffolding, after three hours of being bored to death he's bound to pay up....I would.

Hi Matscaff, have had it done myself , not very nice , the way round this for me was , i waited for the next call from the same company/builder to price the next job , for them , told him faithfully i would be there 100% , on agreed start date , and not show up , what joy to see all his lads vans parked there , all the mixers etc and ladders laid out with nothing to start on , and drive past to my other job , then ignore approx 15 calls to my mobile from the builder , eventually i answered and told i totally forgot would promise to do it next day and guess what ., yeah i forgot again , was nice to drive past again and see all the vans parked outside the same house , doing nothing , figured he had to pay the lads working for him , as not there fault , no scaffold , haha, and a lot more than he owed me

had it off one chap once,i cut a few feets worth of telephone cable off his house wall,at the time it was pretty dear to have a full line from pole to house rewired,plus bt made him wait a few days before doing it.dint get my money back,but made me smile everytime I went past his house.

Sorry guys, not been online to anwser for the questions. The job had been up for five months and I got him to cough up £500 for me to take down part of it, then I'd strike down the rest once he paid the balance.

I went there and took the lot down, by the time i come back and pay out fuel, wages plus the time it takes I might as well. It kept the people in the house happy and I told them fully what happend.

He must of poped his head around and saw it was gone, you could walk around the back without anyone noticing, as the people in the house had also been mugged off by him in one way or another.

He then told me he had the money and then he didnt have it. In the end I told him to keep it and that he was a two bob cunting pikey.

I'll prob ring a few local scaffs that I know and warn them. I still fancy doing the **** though, he thinks he's such a big man.

Just Dont Do Any More Work For Him, Failing That Kick The Crap Out Of Him, But That In Itself Can Be Quite Dangerous And Risky.

Believe Me Yes It Does, Only Really Had Problems Once And Word Soon Gets Around That You Are Not There To Be Taken The **** Out Of, I Have Never Done Any Work For That Company Again (Although They Still Send Me Schedules) Sod Them.

I Can Be A Bit Of A Footpad Den, But Only When Provoked Or Neccesity Demands It. I Just Dont Like People Thinking They Cant Take The Michael. I Will Always Try To Go Out Of My Way To Help A Customer, Some Think Thats A Sign Of Weakness And They Try To Take The ****.

Thieving Wanters

:notrust: Name and shame these clowns they make my blood boil.........:mad:

Top Bottom