Battersea Power Station.

digger

Reaction score
Just a quick one while the footballs on.Recieved a text from Tradeforce last Friday wanting scaffs for Mon start.Help me out here please,why do agencies leave it to the last minute to advertise.
What tickets/quals do you need for Battersea,thats if there are any starts going.
Thanks for your time.

think asbestos awarness might come in handy mate it will be either for alandales or lyndons and poss byrne bros ive heard toooooooo many stories to consider it myself mate good luck digger

I know Alandales have to man up from 50 to 100 guys by the end of the month -its truly a mega job & has several phases,its not just ghe old powerstation but the new build village as well.i think theres 3 or 4 scaff companies in there -why bother with agencie contact Alandales direct.

battersea.. plenty of humping and pumping on that job

Erm because if you do that then you will be paid 9 hours and not paid for your break instead of 10 through the agency :idea:

Ffs really - spose u cant have it both ways though- either moan about the agencies & umberella companies or go direct for the company.

Thanks for all that info on Battersea espically the post on agencies.What agencies are there and what are they paying.I read on the forum that agencies are robbing us scaffs but now it seems they are doing us a favour,well on this occasion anyway.

I was suppose to start this Monday with forefront but git a call saying they had canceled!! Very weird

Top Bottom