battersea power station

Whats happening with the station bob?. Cos there was rumours chelsea werr building a new stadium in it?.

As it has the words power station in the title it will prob be known as the new Teesside bridge lol

full of rigger booted northerners in v-guard helmets and flame proof red and blue overalls, all asking "are you paying digs, is the weekend on, if we work 12's do we get paid 14's?". :laugh:

Whats happening with the station bob?. Cos there was rumours chelsea werr building a new stadium in it?.

im pretty certain its flats ill be able to tell ya in a few weeks ;)

full of rigger booted northerners in v-guard helmets and flame proof red and blue overalls, all asking "are you paying digs, is the weekend on, if we work 12's do we get paid 14's?". :laugh:

:laugh: yeah and if no weekends can we leave at 12 and still get paid the 12s thats what a few steel boys wanted on my last job the cheeky feckers my last firm if i left at 12 id get paid till 11 am gunny

im pretty certain its flats ill be able to tell ya in a few weeks ;)

:laugh: yeah and if no weekends can we leave at 12 and still get paid the 12s thats what a few steel boys wanted on my last job the cheeky feckers my last firm if i left at 12 id get paid till 11 am gunny

You starting with Alandale then Bobby?

Had a text from Ash employment on Saturday,
They are looking for men on battersea power station.
Things must be starting to happen now.

Had a text from Ash employment on Saturday,
They are looking for men on battersea power station.
Things must be starting to happen now.

I was told a week or 2 mm for bps so yeah den might be right if it's for alandales I know a few blokes that have a start or looking for a start on there mate

Top Bottom