Bad news today

managed to rip off both sets of knee ligaments and had to have wires pins and screw fitted and was out of work for 7 months.

and thanks to a lying tw@t of a safety rep offshore who made up a report to say nothing was wrong and it was all my fault i aint able to claim a penny...
100% fcuking a$$hole...

back to full fitness now but it could of easily have spelt the end of my scaffolding career...

broken finger on sgb years ago xmas near had to go in on the plus side was on price 70 quid each little internal done 2 more then went to hospital hot needle through thumb nail that hurt like hell lol

well all you lot take note from a former farmer
go to your nearest herbalist and by a jar of comfry ointment its dark green and stains but it works, the joints and bones will heal far better
no good for sprains and strains though

For sprains and strains.....definitely use tiger balm!! Available from your local chemist or health store. This stuff knocks the socks of deep heat or ralgex!

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

managed to rip off both sets of knee ligaments and had to have wires pins and screw fitted and was out of work for 7 months.

and thanks to a lying tw@t of a safety rep offshore who made up a report to say nothing was wrong and it was all my fault i aint able to claim a penny...
100% fcuking a$$hole...

back to full fitness now but it could of easily have spelt the end of my scaffolding career...

Who says safety reps are there for your benefit?? More like the benefit of the clients/ main contractors!!

"Who says safety reps are there for your benefit?? More like the benefit of the clients/ main contractors!!"

I disagree with that statement. point the blame on who's at blame.. stuff covering anything up.

"Who says safety reps are there for your benefit?? More like the benefit of the clients/ main contractors!!"

I disagree with that statement. point the blame on who's at blame.. stuff covering anything up.

He states...."lying tw@t of a safety rep" therefore he did cover up something in favour of the client/employer and not the unfortunate fellow scaff that nearly ended his career

He states...."lying tw@t of a safety rep" therefore he did cover up something in favour of the client/employer and not the unfortunate fellow scaff that nearly ended his career

the guy in question had covered something up to safe guard against any claim that i was going to put in against this company, bullsh!ted about the condition of the stairs i fell down,lied about the amount of weight i was carrying and many other thing aswell.. and even went a far as making up a statement that was so say on "my behalf"... and because the accident was offshore his word and report were taken as being the truth.

not all reps are company men, but a lot are, and this fcuker is as bent as they come...

Listen mate he will fall flat on his face im a strong beleiver of (He will get whats coming to him) proverb!!!!

Top Bottom