Back To Scaffing.

We may well be able to do something like that but that cantilever you see under the building is shaped like a ships hull so it may be difficult.

I haven't been to site yet but assumed the scaffold will have to be in place before the building but again not entirely sure as the road is restricted so not sure if there will be a crane lifting panels in place or not.

I will get a better look on Monday after a site visit and see how the land lies.

i just presumed it was already up lol build it how ya want the brickied will alter it accordanly

If they do, part of me hopes they are on it as it slides down the rocks.:embarrest:

quote aom "What happened to "no sea too rough no muff to tough."

Thats play you porridge muncher, NO LIMITS :D

Done my share of the "interesting job's" in my time,and would refer my fellow honourable member to my previous post:D

haha, all right all right calm down calm down.:laugh:

Time for bed Zebedy said

Mi tripe is just at the correct temp.get it down my and the wifes long johns and away we go to heaven :laugh:

Who the feck needs rude tube :sad:

if ya paying digs i like a challenge

I couldn't afford you Dan.

Time for bed Zebedy said

Mi tripe is just at the correct temp.get it down my and the wifes long johns and away we go to heaven :laugh:

Who the feck needs rude tube :sad:

haha, probably too much information Rigger but go get em tiger.:laugh:

How much do you weigh?:wondering:

What is it about all you whippet's, can you all just not stop eating?:amuse:

If you were to come up here Dan it would be like "I'm a scaffolder, Get me out of here." A bag of rice if you do a good job but you would more than likely have to abseil down that cliff face to collect any additional stars.:idea:

I wouldn't have enough floor space on the site if I had to use you though would I.:laugh::laugh:

I wouldn't have enough floor space on the site if I had to use you though would I.:laugh::laugh:

lol am what you call a skinny fat man to look at me ya wouldnt say i was 9 sonte wet threw but in reality am between 13 and 13,5 carry a bit of weight round the middle but hey its all paid for lol

Top Bottom