Back To Scaffing.

aom

Reaction score
Feck the trolls and give me your thoughts on this. Do you think the rams are going to be tricky?:embarrest:

Attachments

• TEA HUT.doc
    225 KB · Views: 86
RAMS LUCKY IF YOU COULD GET A MOUTIAN GOAT UP THERE BY THE LOOKS OF IT LOL :laugh:

cheeky c@nt marra. This is this the job I had planned for your arrival.;)

Feck the trolls and give me your thoughts on this. Do you think the rams are going to be tricky?:embarrest:

Possibly but you would probably get insurance for the building as there does seem to be adequate flood protection.

haha, natural flood defence system is how I think they describe it Trevor. Do you reckon there will be a bit of kentledge required for this one?

may need some cw's wont need beamed then you'll just have to make sure glasss is load bearing dont jobs like this a few time and came un stuck pardon the pun when the putty in the single pain windows was only coming out on test at a mear passing fart :laugh:

41%2BkgJomZDL._SL500_.jpg

I've got one similar over a stream,just added a kicker with beams and tied the back end,at least you can get spurs into the hill;)

haha, natural flood defence system is how I think they describe it Trevor. Do you reckon there will be a bit of kentledge required for this one?

how is it for accsess ? ow will you have to use thow fine horses and a choker to pull gear up ? that how your thinking of doing it beaming it with a bit weight on back end ?

Got to be honest marra, I was more worried about the 50 foot drop to the sea.:eek:

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

how is it for accsess ? ow will you have to use thow fine horses and a choker to pull gear up ? that how your thinking of doing it beaming it with a bit weight on back end ?

Nah, we will drive down the road and crane the gear of the back of the truck, give the horses the day off.;)

I have not had a proper look yet but yes, maybe get a few ties in that stone foundation.

I've got one similar over a stream,just added a kicker with beams and tied the back end,at least you can get spurs into the hill;)

Any pictures?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

is that you new office aom.

Yes, 360 degrees vision required to make sure that c@nt marra doesn't get over the wall.:worried:

Feeking hell i get the hump if we gotta move a few plant pots to base out , never mind abseiling , Bear Grills would be hard pressed to base that out Aom

Best bet is to throw the fecking tender doc's in the bin :huh:

or forward them to Ikram :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i always thought the contractor should supply a solid level base.

Any pictures?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Yes, 360 degrees vision required to make sure that c@nt marra doesn't get over the wall.:worried:

No i never took any and the jobs getting struck soon,this is down in the depth's of the horshoe pass and when it rains the stream becomes a raging torrent with fecking big boulders bouncing down it,hence needling out with beams:cool:

Feeking hell i get the hump if we gotta move a few plant pots to base out , never mind abseiling , Bear Grills would be hard pressed to base that out Aom

We are generally the same Phil but you know the scaore, always up for a challenge.

Best bet is to throw the fecking tender doc's in the bin :huh:

or forward them to Ikram :rolleyes:

What happened to "no sea too rough no muff to tough."

i always thought the contractor should supply a solid level base.

It is and I suppose what little base there is will be solid. I quite like small challenges.

can you not acro up under the building to help and use acro doubles to come off.

We may well be able to do something like that but that cantilever you see under the building is shaped like a ships hull so it may be difficult.

I haven't been to site yet but assumed the scaffold will have to be in place before the building but again not entirely sure as the road is restricted so not sure if there will be a crane lifting panels in place or not.

I will get a better look on Monday after a site visit and see how the land lies.

Top Bottom