Back problems

I'd recommend a large Jamaican woodbine of an evening but that's just me.:cool:

I had a pain in me left bolok,missus massaged it,the pain went.wot a relief.

Osteopath (spelling) benjo they work wonders mate quite pricey but well worth it I had the same with my shoulder had sorted it touch wood no probs yet

And coulnt believe it went in and first thing what's the topic..... My back hurts! Lol its a shame fred that you can't put a name to that technique sounds ideal, and sounds a bit... But the best bit is when they walk on ur back ( thai massage) fooking hurts at first but as they stamp the fook out of ur lower back up to the shoulders its heaven and ur posture is unbeliavable for ages

Thats not a thai massage bob, thats every fecker else walking all over you grow a backbone......lol lol lol

As I am sure many of the time served scaffs on here do I have suffered from back pain for years.
I have also suffered from numbness in one leg as a result of hard graft.
I have never been one for chiropractors or physiotherapists and most of the massages I have had have been "happy ending" ones !
I was told about a woman here who can cure back pain so I thought I would give it a whirl. I had a chat with her and she said she finds trapped nerves, disc problems etc and forces them out of the body. Upper back pain through the shoulder and lower pain through the ankle. I was sceptical about this but thought anything is worth a go.
She started off with the upper back and nothing as I have only suffered with lower back problems. She then started on the lower body section. She found a painful area just at the base of my spine and started pushing and kneading downwards. The pain ended up at the back of my knee. Another hour of pushing and kneading the pain was in my ankle and was excrutiating. She kneaded my ankle and the pain went.
The result was a lot of bruising and it was difficult to walk the next day. Now 2 days later all back pain and leg numbness has completely gone which is a relief after several years of suffering.
Any members tried different methods to cure or ease back problems?

Ha, a real scaff you are freddy, eh?
Method for easing a bad back? stop crying and man up.

Must be from all those years of getting pumped up the old dirt box eh? haha.

As I am sure many of the time served scaffs on here do I have suffered from back pain for years.
I have never been one for chiropractors or physiotherapists and most of the massages I have had have been "happy ending" ones !
I was told about a woman here who can cure back pain so I thought I would give it a whirl. I had a chat with her and she said she finds trapped nerves, disc problems etc and forces them out of the body. Upper back pain through the shoulder and lower pain through the ankle. I was sceptical about this but thought anything is worth a go.
She started off with the upper back and nothing as I have only suffered with lower back problems. She then started on the lower body section. She found a painful area just at the base of my spine and started pushing and kneading downwards. The pain ended up at the back of my knee. Another hour of pushing and kneading the pain was in my ankle and was excrutiating. She kneaded my ankle and the pain went.
The result was a lot of bruising and it was difficult to walk the next day. Now 2 days later all back pain and leg numbness has completely gone which is a relief after several years of suffering.
Did she "suck" the pain away ?

Yeah mate plenty of ice takes the inflammation out of the joints, in your back works for me when I can't even walk.

ive suffered sciatica for years now,about ten years ago,it came on that bad I had to stay lyed in bed for two weeks,when I could walk it was with a stick,i got told to see a Chinese shop in bury centre,i only had my motorcycle,so rode there with stick,it took me half an hour to walk about two hundred ft,after an hour in the shop having a massage,then acupuncture,i near enough ran to my bike,it felt like new.would highly recommend it.

I've always used tiger balm for my back and shoulders and it works a treat, it heats up big time within 30 seconds of application makes the joints nice and supple

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I've sent you a pm.

would love a no win no fee firm to take on a case for scaffolders were clean up!!! no where your comeing from thou haverspanner my body aches everyday exspecially the back of the neck and my left elbow thank god for cod liver oil tablets and centrum advanced vitamin tablets

Top Bottom