Back me in my quest to get more polish scaff

I wont now fred... its not worth my time and effort. Cos the reply i had would get me banned.....:mad::mad:

Reminds me of some pra.t use to come on here,the master! Dont reply to anything as tempting as it is. he'll blow a few bubbles and fade n die:laugh:

do you need more trackies? got meny berberry hats aswel

Few years late there can you get me g star combats they are selling good now.

maybe you can kit your pukkapakis out in g star boiler suits i think cape will take many more for the big job they have in the shetlands

Yes many many contacts at cape they like pakki scaffs very much as they are very good labour i hear they want 250 for the shetland contract starting in 2014

And they're handy for a pint of milk and a loaf on Christmas Day as well.

Yes many many contacts at cape they like pakki scaffs very much as they are very good labour i hear they want 250 for the shetland contract starting in 2014

Have you got a contact number for the Shetland job? is it blue book?

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

I for one applaud recruit1's call for more polished scaffolders. On my recent visit to the UK I was appalled to see that finely polished and finished scaffolds were few and far between.
Its the little attention to detail such as correctly sized stop end boards, correct ladder angles and tubes correctly positioned within the guidelines which are sadly missing. It is this drop in standards that is fast losing us our undisputed title of "Best Scaffolders in the World."
Come on lads a more polished final product is required.

Have you got a contact number for the Shetland job? is it blue book?

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

I for one applaud recruit1's call for more polished scaffolders. On my recent visit to the UK I was appalled to see that finely polished and finished scaffolds were few and far between.
Its the little attention to detail such as correctly sized stop end boards, correct ladder angles and tubes correctly positioned within the guidelines which are sadly missing. It is this drop in standards that is fast losing us our undisputed title of "Best Scaffolders in the World."
Come on lads a more polished final product is required.

We lost the best scaffolder in the world last week Fred.

He's going off shore Monday for BIS. Hope he takes his camera and plans of the giant staircase, something tells me he could be in for a long swim home :D

R you working together,is he your supa?
No I was in the smoke shelter the other day and he pulled his camera out to show me pictures of a few jobs he'd been on. He even had pictures of some design drawings but even though I have my advanced I couldn't understand them as I got through assessed route :)

Top Bottom