Back me in my quest to get more polish scaff

recruit1

Reaction score
Please take the opportunity to back me in my quest to bring in more polish to support there poor families in a time of conflict.

Good honest worker ' don't have morning break and don't ask for premium rates on overtime.
What's your take on this

Please take the opportunity to back me in my quest to bring in more polish to support there poor families in a time of conflict.

Good honest worker ' don't have morning break and don't ask for premium rates on overtime.
What's your take on this

.well I'll feed the troll , recruit your a cock sucker like your mother

Do you really feel that behaviour is appropriate

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Yawning , roses. Get to bd instead of chocking he turkeys neck till early hours:smile1:

Is that what they call w@nking in the backwaters of this country?

Shove your request up your arse, you should be supporting the british you fuucking low life foreign feeder....:mad:

Shove your request up your arse, you should be supporting the british you fuucking low life foreign feeder....:mad:

I understand your take , but in my eyes we all have the same limbs ,

I mean I realise you have a kn*b on your forehead but it shouldn't be counted against you , nobbles:eek:

What's your take on this

Mate your 5 years behind polish are to expensive and moan to much now.

What you need is pakkis work very hard and very cheap.

Call me a ******** all you want, but my heart is all british and i wear my heart on my sleeve. So if you think that for one minute your getting my support for this then think again. And there will be many forum members on here that will feel the same way i do.

What's your take on this

We got a load on the firm im on and i can say all of the above is not true

Top Bottom