Apprentice Cards?

More Regulation, More Money Down The Cludgie, Really Cisrs And The Nasc Are Doing There Level Best To Fekk Our Industry Over. Who The Hell Pays For All These Refesher Days At The College?

On Countryside Property sites, they require you all to carry a miminum of a red cisrs card. WTF. I asked the site agent how it was possible to give a young lad a start, when i have never seen him work before, and he volunteered his safety officers mobile number. He said you can apply for a red card from the beginning without any completed courses recorded on it , but they would have to prove that they were booked on a course within 6 months, otherwise no access onto site.

Whats The Reason For This Howler? In The Days When Work Is Scarce Enough, I Do Work For Scottish Historic Buildings And This Is All News To Me.

I do matey and the fork lift is diesel and the fittings are all in separate bins by type and make. Don't think that's anything to do with the NASC either though just good house keeping.

onlyh reason i ask is i was under the impresion ya working prosses had to be how nacs said and ya yard had to be how nacs want it and fort stillage bins and what have ya were there idea of like you say good house keeping and our yard was like that for a short period every thing sorted out the disel barrel for the fititng was hit and few other for this so called inspection and after the inspection it stayed like that for4 a while and then we got another inspection and then right back to the old way new fitting rack ya crnt get in to as there only 4ft hight bricked and then they have a lioft for the shuts on top so ya for ever breaking ya back and stapping it with singles bolts lol just maby fort it was anasc inspeciton and they well didnt cut it lol

It is part of the inspection but to be honest if your yard fails you are as well going driving taxis for a living. I'm not entirely sure the exact criteria is but like most things it's pretty basic stuff, racks fit for purpose no high explosives rolling about fire exit's clear and all walkways tidy that kind of stuff. The yard forms a very small part of the inspection and any auditor could see at a glance if all is well.

Alister, Congrats On 8000 Posts Jings Thats Some Going Buddy.

It is part of the inspection but to be honest if your yard fails you are as well going driving taxis for a living. I'm not entirely sure the exact criteria is but like most things it's pretty basic stuff, racks fit for purpose no high explosives rolling about fire exit's clear and all walkways tidy that kind of stuff. The yard forms a very small part of the inspection and any auditor could see at a glance if all is well.

I can think of one yard that would fail that criteria....

Thanks Gerscaff, nothing better to do when there is no football on.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

I can think of one yard that would fail that criteria....

:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom