AOM 3k

You're right Fredrik, I do love the forum. I maybe didn't get the training and grounding that most of you had, I had to learn a lot myself then eventually met a good guy who showed me the ropes and took me on some good earning bigger jobs. I also loved working with loads of scaffs and being part of a team. Now I'm on my own it's one of the biggest things I miss, working with loads of experienced men who could easily take up any slack from my inexperience. The forum brought me back in contact with that experience again, so your right, I do love it.

Well done mate
I'm getting that 60 ton together and then I'm on the way !!! ;)

Thats not nice,now were on first name terms. Im going back to aom,hes a friendly geezer.:amuse: Now listen here mao,that was a fine speech,but I think you know more than a bit about this game,and I am looking forward to your next 3000.

well done aom keep them gums bumping mate!!!

Sorry for the slow reply AOM, I must have missed this thread!

Well done on reaching the 3K mark. You were sorely missed before you recently returned and are a massive credit to the forum!

Thank you for all of the wonderful contributions you have made.

Best Regards

SF Admin

Well done, aom!!! You know there is only 10 posts between you and Paddy... and not a lot of difference with the thanks from other members. He just spreads himself a bout a little more ;)

Top Bottom