AOM 3k

paddy carr

Reaction score
Alistair, 3K posts of Widom well done my little checky skirted friend. Keep up the sensible side of the Forum. Your posts and Threads are always a must read for me.

Best regards
Paddy

Thanks Paddy, wisdom might be a bit strong, but I'll take it none the less.:D

Aom, well done,you have an ability to take the sting out of tricky situations

A great effort Aom,enjoy your wise words,and easy nature. Anagram of aom.. Moa, extinct bird. Oma, some sort of bleach...Mao,ruthless ruler...Amo,bullets n boms. Which one are you ha ha.

A great effort Aom,enjoy your wise words,and easy nature. Anagram of aom.. Moa, extinct bird. Oma, some sort of bleach...Mao,ruthless ruler...Amo,bullets n boms. Which one are you ha ha.

There are people who would tell you I am very much like Chairman Mao and others who would tell you I'm really just a big pussy cat. Like most of us Frederik, different things to different people.:cool:

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Hi Gerscaff, long night last night eh?

Its finding the fine line Aom between hard boss and sound fella who buys the lads a few pints and understands how hard it is on the tools sometimes , because he still does it himself ;) thats what the lads respect
( even if he does spend 3 days a week at Glen Eagles )

just bounced in the door and now i will have to open a nelson to celebrate you.
you have calmed down many a situation i have probably caused with the aid of my nelsons;)
all the best keep them coming,and kick the **** out of the hoody in the yard

Dire My Friend, Really Piss Poor. Rangers Right Now Are One Of The Worst Teams I Have Ever Seen Pull On A Blue Jersey. I Was At Ibrox To Watch Them Play Chelsea And Just Know That This Season We Will Struggle,Chelsea Made Us Look Like Juniors, My Only Consolation (If You Could Call It That) Is That Every Scottish Team Is Poor Right Now, Although That Nothing To Be Happy About Either.

Anagram of Alastairhasamakita, That will keep you busy for a while Frederik. :D

Last edited:
Just in case your bored Frederik, its Alastair.:toung:

There are people who would tell you I am very much like Chairman Mao and others who would tell you I'm really just a big pussy cat. Like most of us Frederik, different things to different people.:cool:

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Hi Gerscaff, long night last night eh?

Are you sure they added the Cat onto that bit?:rolleyes:

Alistair, 3K posts of Widom well done my little checky skirted friend. Keep up the sensible side of the Forum. Your posts and Threads are always a must read for me.

Best regards
Paddy

100% agreed.
Well done Aom. :)

Congratulations aom on your 3k posts and I hope to read many more

You have almost 800 thanked post that figure tells a story of a guy that goes out of his way to help others if he can.:cool:

Keep up the advice and the craig

Oh I almost forgot to thank you for all the technical and operating advice you post..........

................ regarding the running of computers :eek:

i'm only on here Rigger cos I can't switch the damn thing off.:huh:

Top Bottom