AOM 10,000 Post

Well done the forum would not be the success it is with out your good self

Thanks chaps, just nice to be on a thread without all the latest ball ocks we have had to read.

You still not forgiven me Rosie?:embarrest:

Thanks chaps, just nice to be on a thread without all the latest ball ocks we have had to read.

You still not forgiven me Rosie?:embarrest:

ill hold me hand up to getting drawn in but by the looks of things its a pleasant end to the thread for a chance lol good going marra you need to get on to admin for comision on viewers on the site as you in nearly every thread lol good effot

Thanks marra, you did not so bad on the other thread but to be honest you will always be on a looser with some.

I waited up til 2am for Bigfish to come get me for party at castle O'May..........

Aw FFS, I haven't been to bed yet, too busy getting the west wing ready for your arrival.

he dosent have a west wing his house that big when you inside the compass just spinns till it starts smoking

Really don't get where this came from, it's actually quite modest.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

As castles go.:cool:

Still have to supervise, it's a tough old world.

Obviously.:cool:

All kidding aside marra, what ever I got, it came the hard way.

by hard do you mean when it needs roof doing you need to get sgb in as you dont have enought gear in to do it lol hard lol life aint easy just got to laff and get on wid it and hopefully make a few quid on the way

Well done aom, that is an unbelievable achievement!

The forum has it's fair share of wind-up merchants and numpties, but it also has a number of well-informed members who are happy to give wonderful advice to those who ask.

I cannot overstate aom's positive contribution to this forum.

Top Bottom