Anyone want to own up to this beauty

Can't wait to see how he does the chimney stack,bet someone somewhere is missing a garden fence

ude5yzud.jpg

Quality workmanship

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nowt wrong with that, its included in TG20:13. The Bombay leaner

Fcuk me! Where do ya start? All joking to the side lads..... As funny as it looks....as it is comical..... But there's established companies out there and young companies out there, bending over backwards to play the game right, only to have some muppet unwilling to hire a pro to ensure that a proper working access is erected so as too ensure all parties including the public are safe from harm.

No. You can use an aluminium scaffold tower or a MEWP.
Well, you did ask. . .

The photo says it all..... It's an abortion that appears highly unsafe.....regardless as to wether its wood, steel or whatever. It's a cluster fcuk of a job...end of.

That may be so in this case anto. However I am talking about properly erected structures in timber.

I agree with you hswt.....a properly constructed job in timber.....and I have seen some good ones. But in this case......as you can see..... Is an open invite to a grave..... If the fecker wants to kill himself, leave him off.....hopefully, some little kid walking out that doorway won't be killed in the process.

I've been on big enough jobs where they give it the big un about health and safety then at an open edge rather than get scaffolders to erect a handrail, they've had a joiner knock together some piece of sh1t timber barrier that a strong enough bit of flatulance could knock over never mind a man's weight.

Top Bottom