Anyboby Else

Right click your mouse right at the top of the screen and you can add the menu bar

Right,i've unchecked my cookies,unchartered territory for me this ian,like trying to land a plane over the phone,ffs,will my cookie's stay away now??:wondering:

haha, only if you stay off these dodgy sites BF.

Right,i've unchecked my cookies,unchartered territory for me this ian,like trying to land a plane over the phone,ffs,will my cookie's stay away now??:wondering:

get that gold thinkg out ya wallet the 1 with a red circle and a blue 1, and type in the details off it including account sort exp dat issue number the last three number on the back of the gold thing plus for good measure add you personal details right it on here marra and all youer troubles will be solved ;):laugh:

An HTTP cookie is data stored on a user's computer that assists in automated access to websites or web features, or other state information required in complex web sites. It may also be used for user-tracking by storing special usage history data in a cookie, and such cookies—for example, those used by Google Analytics—are called tracking cookies. Cookies are a common concern in the field of Internet privacy. Although website developers most commonly use cookies for legitimate technical purposes, cases of abuse occur. In 2009, two researchers noted that social networking profiles could be connected to cookies, allowing the social networking profile to be connected to browsing habits.[14]

Tracking cookies and especially third-party tracking cookies are commonly used as ways to compile long-term records of individuals' browsing histories — a major privacy concern that prompted European and US law makers to take action in 2011.[3][4]

Advertising uses
There is controversy over where the line should be drawn on the use of this technology. Cookies store unique identifiers on a persons computer that are used to predict what you want. Many advertisement companies want to use this technology to track what their customers are looking at online. Evercookies enable advertisers to continue to track a customer regardless of if you delete your cookies or not. Some companies are already using this technology but the ethics are still being widely debated.
[edit]

As I said, keep off the dodgy web sites.:laugh:

As I said, keep off the dodgy web sites.:laugh:

lol just had to go me marras to pik up a fone he give us key just banged his laptop on gay pron and sat it on his window sill for all to see ahahahhahah

Is anybody still experiencing this problem as I haven't seen it yet?

Right - cleared the cookies, what do I do with the Jelly beans?

haha, glad I am not the only computer dunce on here.:laugh:

Top Bottom