Any good ideas peps

haha, if you don't know you don't need to know. Forget it BF, just gobbledygook to us dinosaurs.

haha, if you don't know you don't need to know. Forget it BF, just gobbledygook to us dinosaurs.

Well i have'nt got a scooby what the feck that is aom,but are we missing a trick pal,with our ignorance?does anyone other than ck know?ffs,lol

Probably not. I don't think we are missing a trick and don't mean any dis respect to the ones that put a lot of effort in to their web sites but we have one and it's pathetic and it brings in very little work apart from the odd private. I get calls offering to build one blah blah blah, beat it and leave me alone, they are rubbish.

SEO?:wondering:

Was hoping someone would ask that, can make my self sound like an intelligent tw4t now:D Well sort of.

SEO = search engine optimisation.

Can tell you what it stands for , definition is where it gets a little vague, it's something to do with getting the website to be prioritised when the search engines (google and what not) searches for matches to the specified search criteria. Don't know how they do it, leave that to the tech nerds, but what ever they have done it's worked.

Allister, sounds like you could do with some work done on yours. Cheap Cheap!:blink1:

haha, ram it.;)

BF, told you.:cool:

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Just kidding CK, just don't get a lot through it and can't be bothered with it anyway to be honest.

Pleased This Thread been posted .

Because I Been Wondering If Anyone Think It A Good Idea To Sponsor Local Schools With Hi-Viz Vests For Kids To Walk To School In , Think It Would Be Good Publicity , Encourage Groups To Walk To School Aswell, Bet The Newpaper and Photo Opportunities Would Be Quite Good And Grab The Attention Of All Kinds Of Business People :nuts:

What You Think

To be honest,i think people just google scaffolding for the relevent area,get the number,and then you get the call,they then may check out your website,but we get very few actual enquiries straight to the website from people/firms who are'nt existing clients:cool:

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Pleased This Thread been posted .

Because I Been Wondering If Anyone Think It A Good Idea To Sponsor Local Schools With Hi-Viz Vests For Kids To Walk To School In , Think It Would Be Good Publicity , Encourage Groups To Walk To School Aswell, Bet The Newpaper and Photo Opportunities Would Be Quite Good And Grab The Attention Of All Kinds Of Business People :nuts:

What You Think

It's a good idea anyway,you never know what could come of it,and for very little money,always help out the local community if you can;)

It's amazing what catches on. There is a wee lassie round here who is blogging about her school dinners and how poor they are and it's went viral. She has now raised about 70K for Mary's or Martha's meals, had invites from the far East (and I don't mean Eberdeen) America and all over Europe to talk about it on TV.

SEO on your website will work wonders but, make sure that the one you pay is doing it correctly as their is no point in advertising to the world if you only work local !. Some times its better to pay for a whole new site to be made. A couple of hundred quid will get you a new site and its SEO'd from the start. Some people will say different but a website can be made in an hour (proven fact) but, when i make a website i read the content and check the photos etc to ensure that a scaffolding contractor is not putting a load of rubbish to the world with his name on it. So when anyone gets a website done try and get someone that has half a clue about the scaffolding game or be prepared for sending 300 emails!

Top Bottom