Any good ideas peps

fastfix

Reaction score
Looking for any advertisment ides with money looking to put a good bit off money at it i no word and mouth but im trying to get established im open to ides ones what work tho peps lol

lorry stickering, sign boards, intermet, yellowpages.com. etc

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

t-shirts with the name and number on are also good.

local supermarkets knock up a sign on nearest grass land btw have you got a name for your firm ?

Get a Tattoo of your new firm on your forehead and stand outside the local Wickes, B&Q or Homebase and wait for the flood of offers to come rolling in :laugh:

Knock up a introductory email outlineing your company,take your time and put some thought into it,not too short nor to long,but the better it reads the more effective it will be,now google all the local firms in your area that you wish to work for,and send them your email requesting to be put on their tender list,or ring and ask for the head Q.S. email address and send it direct to him,remember to save the email,then when you want to target a firm you just send your now generic email,believe me this works,and it's free;)

Good luck fella,do u need a scaff with 30 yrs as a number 2,no scared of no reputations.

Do a good job every time and look after your customers, the best advertisement is a referral from one satisfied customer to another future client

ONLY as good as your last job,set your standards high;)and aim for that each and every day,malcolm X summed it up best and i try to live my life by it,,,,,

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery!

A while back someone suggested letting the local builder's merchants let you build a tower in their yard with your name board on it. Never asked but always liked it.

A while back someone suggested letting the local builder's merchants let you build a tower in their yard with your name board on it. Never asked but always liked it.

I'll be on that one in the morning:idea:

Could work, maybe sell a bit of space on it for someone else as well.

I'll get a couple of roofers on it and they can fix our damaged roofs for FA:laugh::laugh:

Ah, the barter system, still works well up here. No cash changes hands between the trades.:idea:

Obviously an allowance is made for vat.:noworry:

haha, I wish but a very strong barter economy is no bad thing. The City boy's look at me funny when I go up the road with my truck to pick up some gear I usually call a couple of clients who I know have a bit of their own stuff to see if they want anything bringing back. They reckon I am cutting my own throat but the truth is it's an investment as if I were to break down anywhere or the crane was ever to stop working I have a terrific network of good guy's only to willing to come to our aid. It's even worse when I go to the islands, I've had to change ports now as Oban has a weigh bridge.:eek:

when i set up,i put a job up on every rd in and out of my local area with big signs on them,no work done off them,they were on mates houses,got loads of work because everyone thought i must be cheap,good,or very busy.

Spend as much as you can on a good website and get some SEO done on it. We've not been trading that long in comparison to most companies round here, but i'd say about 80% of our new leads come through it.
If anyone wants any SEO doing on there websites drop me a PM. The lads in our office have done a quite extensive course on it and what they've done with mine is working a treat. Sure they'd be cheaper than some of the companies that do it for a living, and probably better.

Top Bottom