another organisation formed

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
Hope this don't mean another raft of 'tickets' to shell out for in the future.

Looks the same as the SCCR.
Maybe they could work in tandem and give us a bit more say in the NASC and HSE?

see you the other day scaffolding safety services on facebook what with jason with hes photo up think i will get rid of the monkey and go photo atlest most of ther lads i worked with have died and cant take the piss lol!!!!

saw your photo on linkia!! and on ragscaffs face book the other month nice to put a face to a computor jason must love it hes on full bloom lol!!! reference the lads ive worked with when i said theve died i was refuring to olde age lol!!

I have tried to contact Mr Candy for some time now.

The last time was on the 3/4/11.

Have never had a reply.

He formed this association some time ago, before the SCCR was formed.

Would be nice to work together will try again!!

SQ

Don't get it... nowt on website, and looks like a 3 year old set the site up....

I have tried to contact Mr Candy for some time now.

The last time was on the 3/4/11.

Have never had a reply.

He formed this association some time ago, before the SCCR was formed.

Would be nice to work together will try again!!

SQ

I can see him now Stewart... hes sitting on a chair with 100's of TV screens in front of him all linked to each of us in the SCCR's frontrooms, stroking a fluffy white cat - just like some evil super genius, lol.

Maybe just someone keeping his powder dry but see's an opening in the future.

IN SOME TIME IF AND WHEN THE SCCR GET A VOICE ON HOW THING ARE DONE WILL SCCR INFORCE THE MEMBER/S THE SAFE WORKING PRACTICES OF THE SCCR?
'' RAGSCAFF'' ''I'm all for giving piece of mind by using a company thats part of its Industry body. That is part of the reason the SCCR was formed, to support those companies who are closed out of the NASC but can offer a reliable,safe & quality service following current legislation'' THIS TO ME MEANS IF AND WHEN THE SCCR GET TO WERE THEY WANT TO BE (IF ITS ON APAR WITH NASC) WE WILL BE HAVIGN A GO AT THE SCCR AND MIGHT BE A CASE FOR THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE DEVIL YOU DON'T I HEAR PEOPLE SAYIGN THE SCCR IS FOR SCAFF TO HAVE A VOICE I LIKE THIS WAY OF THOURGHT. SO IS THE SCCR FOR SCAFF TO HAVE A VOICE AND NEVER BERDEN THE SCAFF IF THEY GET TO THE LEVEL OF NASC OR END UP BEEN ANOTHER NASC WITH A DIFFRENT NAME COULD SOME ONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS I HAVE ASKED A FEW PEOPLE WHAT ADVANTAGES THE SCCR WOULD BRING BUT HAVENT HAD AN ANSWER CHEERS LADS

saw your photo on linkia!! and on ragscaffs face book the other month nice to put a face to a computor jason must love it hes on full bloom lol!!! reference the lads ive worked with when i said theve died i was refuring to olde age lol!!

did ya place a copy of it and place it on the mantle peace to keep the kids away from the fire.lol

i know one thing there wont be take take take!!! as like the other parties!!! yes the forum as over 10,000 members and well done admin!!! but to be honnest every scaffolder i work with or see no off the forum but dont use it enough just the job section ive even been told at work some days you borring git dont you have enough of scaffolding in the day instead of loggin on the forum!!! i say dont you have enough of watching eastenders and coronation street each to there own why watch these boring soaps they tell you in the morning anyway now whos boring lol!!! think the sccr will get there just like face book did!!!

there really isnt many advantages. its main aim was and still is to put the lads who is doing the jobs opinion across the table as at certain times not both sides are not taken into account. Something i have out myself is that they are willing to listen so why no meetings. the NASC will always be there as the main recognised leaders within the industry but i also know that the hse would like both parties to do some consultation. maybe this may happen but I wont be holding my breath.

IN SOME TIME IF AND WHEN THE SCCR GET A VOICE ON HOW THING ARE DONE WILL SCCR INFORCE THE MEMBER/S THE SAFE WORKING PRACTICES OF THE SCCR?
'' RAGSCAFF'' ''I'm all for giving piece of mind by using a company thats part of its Industry body. That is part of the reason the SCCR was formed, to support those companies who are closed out of the NASC but can offer a reliable,safe & quality service following current legislation'' THIS TO ME MEANS IF AND WHEN THE SCCR GET TO WERE THEY WANT TO BE (IF ITS ON APAR WITH NASC) WE WILL BE HAVIGN A GO AT THE SCCR AND MIGHT BE A CASE FOR THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE DEVIL YOU DON'T I HEAR PEOPLE SAYIGN THE SCCR IS FOR SCAFF TO HAVE A VOICE I LIKE THIS WAY OF THOURGHT. SO IS THE SCCR FOR SCAFF TO HAVE A VOICE AND NEVER BERDEN THE SCAFF IF THEY GET TO THE LEVEL OF NASC OR END UP BEEN ANOTHER NASC WITH A DIFFRENT NAME COULD SOME ONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS I HAVE ASKED A FEW PEOPLE WHAT ADVANTAGES THE SCCR WOULD BRING BUT HAVENT HAD AN ANSWER CHEERS LADS

The SCCR is run by committee. The committee is voted in by the members.

Any issue can be raised by a member.

As we have said this year we will launch the elite membership which is to offer an alternative to the NASC to the principal contractor.

We do not limit our membership, any company or individual can join.

This is aimed at helping any scaffolding company to be accepted for the work they do, at the level they wish to achieve. They will have to abide by the our code of conduct to gain the elite status.

If this is the same as the NASC then I must be wasting my time.

SQ

Difference is scaff 1969, Sccr was started by scaffs concerned with changes being forced on scaffs. by non scaffs. Eg scaff step, eictb tickets,etc. Sccr needs more members to have a fighting chance.

Top Bottom