Another Contradiction

Have you got contact details for "the reputable CISRS training centre"?
Is it the one in the North East?
Its in the Midlands area, and to be fair they are pretty good. However looking through my copy of sg29:08 (internal edge protection on scaffold platforms) A thrilling read ! there is no mention of the 300mm rule. However somebody is bound to tell me "You need to look at sg29:13, it packed full of the latest legislations including the 300mm rule" I can hardly contain myself in anticipation......

There's no 13 version, what you have is what there is. It doesn't mention the 300mm rule because there isn't one. It does say that anything more than 225 must be protected and anything else is through risk assessment. Not exactly thrilling I know, but best I can do I'm afraid.

There's no 13 version, what you have is what there is. It doesn't mention the 300mm rule because there isn't one. It does say that anything more than 225 must be protected and anything else is through risk assessment. Not exactly thrilling I know, but best I can do I'm afraid.

I'm on the edge of my seat.:wacko:

I'm touching myself with my feet in a basin of water watching coronation street. ;)

Top Bottom