anal retentive scaffolders

weres rob3rt when you need him
loads of ANAL WITH A SMATTERING OF TRANNIES
put the feckers on a target and they will soon get the hang of 4ft spacing as for drawings i once worked with a guy offshore who took the drawing to his cabin at night so he could study it.HE STILL MANAGED TO FECK IT UP;)

weres rob3rt when you need him
loads of ANAL WITH A SMATTERING OF TRANNIES
put the feckers on a target and they will soon get the hang of 4ft spacing as for drawings i once worked with a guy offshore who took the drawing to his cabin at night so he could study it.HE STILL MANAGED TO FECK IT UP;)

:laugh::laugh: thought mayfair or playboy was the offshore bible??? Bet he was a laugh a minute hap? Lol

Marking Stick :) adjustable plasterboard props with a marker pen cable tied in to the cup, with 2 jubalee clips for hand rail markings.

Getting very technical this scaffolding malarky , what happened to smash it up and get paid

spot on phill perhaps me you and longen could start a gang called anal errections:idea: these tape bandits are like sunday drivers you can still be neat without being fussey cant see it from house needs to be installed some days lol!!!

CAN I HELP OUT on the bigger jobs DICO i can still throw fittings up 5 lifts and a 5ft 3 lifts OH WAIT A MINUTE ITS GOT TO HAND TO HAND OR A ROPE:eek:

Top Bottom