alto

No toe board and 6 sole pads, is that one of Jakdans?:eek:

It's getting worse and worse all the time Allan, scaffs are slowly being marginalised with the advent of all sorts of 3 day tickets the worst offender being BASE. Take my word for it, if it's not affecting your workload now it will.

i cant believe out of all the scaffolders on this forum no ones used it ,it must be erected by pasma carded lads . which is unreal when you see the size of the jobs

PASMA cards only usually.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

It's getting worse and worse all the time Allan, scaffs are slowly being marginalised with the advent of all sorts of 3 day tickets the worst offender being BASE. Take my word for it, if it's not affecting your workload now it will.

From my experience BASE is popular in Scotland

You'd have to have an armed guard with that sh*t,it'd be down the scrappy in a flash if the local scallies seen it ha

PASMA cards only usually.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

From my experience BASE is popular in Scotland

Yes it is getting more popular by the day. I realise there is more system up here as well but couple system with this ticket and it will make it's way south for sure. Maybe look into it myself and get a couple of monkeys for hire on 6 quid an hour to try and compete.:mad:

Top Bottom