all quite on the forum

Sorry, I'm away 'up to to stuff' most weekends. Still pop on now and again. What did I miss??

Not much.

Just Palace thrashing Brighton on their turf and then getting promoted to the Premiership.

Oh yeah, and Snifty taking 24 hours to think up a 'hilarious' response to my saveloy jibe.

Oh yeah, and Snifty taking 24 hours to think up a 'hilarious' response to my saveloy jibe.

Ah, the Phil vs Swifty battle continues :laugh:

And you're sporting a new cat, and VLLB has something else unusual in his signature. See loads has changed!

Not much flinty,i think half the forum are off caravanning now we've finally got a bit of summer,and I don't have internet access in my bolthole,just beer:noworry:

Not much flinty,i think half the forum are off caravanning now we've finally got a bit of summer,and I don't have internet access in my bolthole,just beer:noworry:

You would've thought AOM would've let us all camp in his castle grounds. Can't see why we have to go to Algeria for our annual get together when we could all just go up't North.

No need for internet outside, only reason I'm in inside is the sun finally caught up on me and left me burnt. Oh well BBQ tomorrow after work :idea:

Did palace go up?? heyhey. Cockle the chels get 6 pts pip!:noworry:

Top Bottom