all quite on the forum

dico

Reaction score
very quiet this saturday night lads!!! should of gone to work with the olde women on nights at the care home:laugh: might of had a bit more fun:laugh:

Last edited:
Enjoying the weather my man. another barbie on the go. Cant beat some cold beers and burnt food on a sat night.

yeah spot on scaffy 1980 but kent coast today been overcast allday but sunday as blue skys barbaque tomorow happy days lets be honnest if britain hasnt got sun it has nothing lol!!

that current bun or carot bun what ever you wana call it makes the weekend even the neighbours are likeable!!!! when the cloud sets in and its cold the neighbours can fook off lol!!! every ones nicer when the sun shines ohh well clocks go back soon another six months sitting in darkness paying for xmas and heating lol!!!

No doubt every1 will become an armchair ref tommorow when the shower of crap play brazil tomorrow. lol

Knowing England the will somehow win 1 nil then everybody will be shouting wa gonna win the World Cup

lose aom!! lose swifty!!! lose ian x!!! lose scaffy!!! lose steve gregory!!! lose mara watson!!! lose jason gibbs!!! and london leeds boy!! it all goes to pot lol!!! forgot haverspanner!!! phillios !!!teeside!!! and lets not forget phill 181 lol!!

Last edited:
lose aom!! lose swifty!!! lose ian x!!! lose scaffy!!! lose steve gregory!!! lose mara watson!!! lose jason gibbs!!! and london leeds boy!! it all goes to pot lol!!! forgot haverspanner!!! phillios !!!teeside!!! and lets not forget phill 181 lol!!

Agree mate. There's a few more who used to post all the time but don't seem to bother anymore

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Does the sweaty sock not post anymore ?

time of the month markus!!!! think theres a few members with different? or more than 1 member log inn lol!!!! i only have 3 some have 200 or more lol!!

time of the month markus!!!! think theres a few members with different? or more than 1 member log inn lol!!!! i only have 3 some have 200 or more lol!!

Well a wasn't gonna say out like but my other account is r3bert ha

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Sorry rob3rt

truth is this forum only has 80 members most are on scaffmag lmfao!!!

Always knew you were a sausage gobbler. I didn't want to expose you before as I felt it was unfair. But hey fuc king ho you enjoy yourself smashing ar5eholes pal. Reeeespect.

Well well well.

I go away for a week and the forum goes to bolocks.

Stop worrying girls, I'm back now.

Top Bottom